A Guide to Setup Samsung Printer on a Mac-book Over USB & WiFi network
Have you recently bought a Samsung printer? Are you feeling puzzled while trying to connect your printer device to your computer system? Is the printer manual not much of a help to run the printer installation? And finally, are you a MacBook user? If the answers to all the questions mentioned above are yes, then you need the help of a reliable printer repair team. Printer users often face this difficulty in installing their printer hardware on their computer system. Especially, MacBook users find it more challenging to connect Samsung printer to wifi on MacBook or via the broadband connection on MacBook.
Samsung printer is developed by Samsung Inc. which is a South Korean electronics company. It develops an advanced quality of printers with top class features and a user-friendly interface. MacBook, as you know, is a computer notebook developed by Apple. Nowadays, every printer comes with a manual book that includes the complete printer installation procedure step by step. Sometimes, this guidebook also does not help much in this process and you might receive unknown errors displayed on your MacBook screen. If you are looking for quick solutions regarding Samsung printer setup wireless, go through this article to avail the same.
Simple Procedure to Install a Samsung Printer on Your Mac
Nowadays, modern printers come with advanced features and automate the installation process on its own. The steps to install a network printer varies from manufacturer to manufacturer. However, you can proceed to run Samsung easy wireless setup process on your MacBook by following these steps:
1) The easiest method of connecting Samsung printer to wifi network on Mac-
- Enter the wireless LAN settings of your printer by using the printer’s LCD panel
- Select your WiFi network by hovering your mouse over the WiFi icon in the taskbar
- Now, enter your network password
That’s all you need to do to add a network printer in Windows 10. But if the WiFi network password details are not available with you, don’t worry. You can perform Samsung printer setup wireless process on your Mac with the help of USB cable.
2) Connecting Samsung Printer to WiFi Network on Mac using USB cable-
- At first, you need to connect both the printer and your Mac via USB cable and switch on the Mac
- Then, you need to select the system preference from Apple’s Mac menu
- Next, you need to double click on “Print and Scan” option
- Then, a new window will pop up, and you need to click on the plus sign on the top of that window
- Next, you should click on the IP tab on the “Print browser window” and select your printer from the available printers list
- Then, you need to click on “Add” to add your printer as default on your Mac
- Now, try to print some sample documents to check whether the printer is running smoothly or not
Apart from the method described above, there is another helpful method which you can follow regarding Samsung easy wireless setup Mac. But before you try this process, make sure that your printer is on and it is well-connected to the network. Check out these instructions:
3) Connecting your Samsung Wireless Printer to WiFi on Mac via Automatic Method-
- At first, click on the “start button” on your Mac-book
- Then, choose “devices and printers” from the start menu and click on it
- Next, click on “Add printer” and then go to your Samsung printer
- Now, you will see a window called “add printer wizard”
- Click on “add a network” option within that window and select your Mac WiFi network
- Then, you need to choose your wireless printer name from the list of available printers
- Now, set Samsung printer as your default printer preference
- Your Samsung easy wireless setup process has been finished successfully
- Now, take some sample prints to ensure that the printer has been installed properly
After completion of this process, Mac-OS will automatically install the drivers and you will be able to print whatever you want. If this process seems difficult for you, stop experimenting any further and connect with reliable printer experts. They will guide you thoroughly regarding Samsung wireless printer setup Mac. If there is an internal issue with the printer that is halting the installation process, connect with our experts as they are offering affordable Samsung printer repair service.
Approach our professionals to avail reliable printer installation guidance within your budget:
We, at Printers Repair Near Me, have skilled engineers on our team who are adept at handling any critical issue with your printer. Sometimes, due to an internet issue, server error, manual mistake etc., you might receive various errors during Samsung wireless printer setup Mac. You can call at our helpline number +1-855-789-0292 and share your issues with our skilled experts.
They are highly trained to diagnose the actual problem in almost no time and come up with pocket-friendly Samsung printer service packages. In addition, you can drop an email to us and receive a call back within the next 24 hours. We are also available over our live chat portal through which you can talk to our experts in real-time during the busy hours of the day. So, get in touch with us and avail instant assistance regarding Samsung easy wireless setup Mac.