HP Printer Setup: A Guide
Sometimes, even after buying a Hp printer we do not how to set up it. But, there is nothing to worry about. Many of the HP printer users do not know how to set up the printer by themselves. Due to this, in this article, we will be discussing some basic steps which you must know for the HP printer setup.
Procedure For HP Printer Setup:
The procedure for setting up a Hp printer are as follows:
Using A USB Cable In Windows Computer
Follow the steps to set up HP printer using the USB cable in Windows computer:
- At first, connect the USB cable to the computer.
- Then, power on your printer.
- After that press the ‘Windows’ logo key from the keyboard.
- Now, on the ‘Search Panel’ start typing ‘Printers ?& Scanners’ and then press the ‘enter’ key from the keyboard.
- Then, choose the option ‘Add a printer or scanner’.
- Next, in the option ‘Add a printer or scanner’ select the name of your printer.
- Then, go through the instructions on your computer screen to set up your HP printer.
Using A USB Cable In MAC
To set up the USB cable in MAC computer go through the steps:
- At first, check whether the printer can be installed on your Mac computer.
- If the printer can be installed, then bring the printer near to your printer.
- Now, check that if you need a USB cable to connect to your computer or not.
- After that, attach the USB cable of the printer to the computer.
- Then, turn on the printer.
- Next, click on the option ‘Install’ in the prompt.
- Lastly, you can go through the instructions on the screen to set up the printer.
HP Printer Software Install
To install the software of HP on your computer go through the steps:
- At first, open the official website of the HP printer.
- Then, select the tab ‘Printers’.
- Next, find the model of your printer.
- Here, check for the download link of your HP printer.
- Now, download the installation software of your HP laptop.
- Then, ‘unzip’ the ‘folder’ and click it twice to open the ‘Setup’ file.
- After that, go through the instructions on the screen to set up the software on your computer.
- At last, connect the printer and then check whether it is working properly.
Contact Us For Further Assistance
Hopefully, this will help you install and set up Hp printer with your computer.
If you want to contact us for assistance then you can contact us at our toll-free number +1-855-789-0292
. We are there to assist you.