Step-by-Step Instructions For HP Officejet 3830 Setup
HP Officejet 3830 printer series are used widely in many areas like in a medium and small business. It is quite simple to perform HP Officejet 3830 setup. You can easily set up the HP Officejet 3830 printer through USB or even wirelessly. However, you can use it simultaneously if both the modes are connected.
Here we are going to present some easy steps through which you can set up the HP Officejet 3830 printer wirelessly.
How to Setup HP Officejet 3830 Printer?
You can perform the steps stated below according to the order as they are given:
Step 1: Requirements for the Network Connection
Before going to connect with a wireless network, you need to match the below requirements:
- Collect all the network details like SSID (network name) and password.
- Make sure that the computer is connected with a wireless network.
- Confirm that the internet connection is stable and strong so that you can use web services without any hassle.
- Place the device on such a place where the system can receive a strong network signal.
- Detach all the USB or Ethernet cables that are connected to the HP Officejet 3830 printer.
Step 2: Connect the Printer with Broadcast Network
Now, you have to connect the device with the wireless network. You can do this using two methods. You can do this either by using Wireless Setup Wizard or by using installation CD.
How to Connect the HP Officejet 3830 Printer Using ‘Wireless Setup Wizard’?
To do this, you can follow the steps stated below:
- First of all, turn the device on and wait for a few seconds until it settles in an idle state.
- Press the Wireless button from the Control Panel of the printer. It will open the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- It will open a list of network names. Choose one of them that you want to connect with.
- If the network is secured with WPA or WEP security type, it will prompt to type the password. Enter the password and tap on the OK button to proceed.
- Now, it will ask you to select the Connection type. Afterward, add the printer to proceed further.
- It will navigate you to the home screen of the printer.
How to Connect the HP Officejet 3830 Printer Using Installation CD:
You also can connect the device using the installation CD that comes with the printer package. To do this, perform the steps given below:
- First, insert the CD into the DVD drive.
- Afterward, visit the official website of HP and then search for the latest driver and software by using the model name. Once you get that, download it on your computer.
- Once the downloading process completes, go to the location where you have saved the installation file. Click twice on it to run the file.
- Now, complete the installation process by following the on-screen prompts.
- Afterward, enter the connection type and add the wireless printer. Tap on the Finish button to complete the installation process.
Once you have opened the printer software, try to perform a test print to make sure that you have successfully completed the HP Officejet 3830 printer setup.