HP Deskjet 3720 Wireless Printer Setup
HP Deskjet 3720 is an all in one printer. These printers not only provide printing features but also offer scanning, copying, sending documents and so on.
However, after purchasing a printer, at first, you need to set the printer correctly. Only then you will be able to enjoy all its functionalities and features. Hence, you need to check whether you are connected to your printer to the same wireless network or not. Here is how you can perform HP Deskjet 3720 wireless setup.
Effective Ways to Setup HP Deskjet 3720 Wireless Printer:
Below discussed are some of the effective tricks that might help you to set up your HP Deskjet 3720 printer.
HP Deskjet 3720 Wireless Setup for Windows:
To perform wireless setup for windows, follow the below-mentioned steps accordingly.
Step 1: Require Network Connection
- At first, connect your Windows device to the wireless network.
- After that connect your printer and for that collect information like network id, password, etc.
- Then, you need to make sure that the wireless network which you are using is strong enough or not.
- You should also keep your router close to the printer and windows system to ensure strong connectivity.
- Sometimes, your printer might be connected to any Ethernet cables or USB cables. Just disconnect those cables.
Step 2: Connect to the HP Deskjet 3720 Wireless Network
- At first, turn on your printer to become stable.
- After that, open the Wireless Setup Wizard. For that, go to the printer control panel option and click on the wireless icon. After that, select the setup option.
- Thereafter, choose the wireless network which you want to connect from the list of the available network names.
- Most of the time, your wireless is secured with WEP or WPA security measures. After that, enter the password to establish a connection.
Step 3: Connect to the Wireless Network Again
- At first, you should download the proper HP Deskjet 3720 drivers. For that, launch the installation CD. Even you can download through 123.hp.com/dj3720.
- After that, run it on your Windows system and for that click on the Open option. Even, you can select the downloaded file to run it.
- Thereafter, follow the on-screen instructions. Then, set your preferred connection type.
- Next, click on the Finish option to complete the printer software installation procedure.
- In the end, test print to check the installation is successful or not.
HP Deskjet 3720 Wireless Setup For Mac
Follow the below-mentioned steps to set up your Deskjet 3720 wireless printer on Mac.
Step 1: Assemble the Items For Installation
To assemble the items for installation, follow the below-mentioned steps.
- At first, connect the printer over the wireless network and for that, collect information like the name of the network, password, etc.
- Then, connect your device over the HP Deskjet 3720 Wireless Setup network with the help of the internet connection.
- After that, check whether you have turned on your printer and router or not. You should also check that your system is linked over the same network or not.
Step 2: Establish the Network Connection
- Initially, re-customize the wireless settings on your printer. Sometimes the wireless light might blink and then, check whether the power button light or not.
- If you find, the power button has no light, then the Deskjet 3720 printer needs to be turned on. Sometimes you might find wireless light is not blinking. Then, press and hold the wireless button and the Cancel button at the same time for at least 3 seconds.
Step 3: Download and Run the Printer Driver
- If you want your printer to print, then install the printer driver and software in your device.
- Then, download the proper driver. After that, follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver on your device.
Hopefully, with the help of the above-mentioned steps, you will be able to set your HP Deskjet 3720 printer.