Ultimate Guide To Brother MFC 8710DW Wireless Setup
Brother MFC 8710DW comes with a compact package of capabilities such as printing, scanning, copying and faxing. Besides, it also offers built-in wireless 802.11 b/g/N and Ethernet network interfaces and also supports Windows 32-bit, 64-bit, Mac as well as Linux.
If you cannot setup your printer properly then you might come across a number of problems. For instance, the endless use of paper, not setting your printer can lead to bad printing and thus too much use of paper. As a result, the printing task might get stuck.
Hence, here is an appropriate guide about brother MFC 8710DW wireless setup.
How to Setup Wireless Printer Brother MFC-8710DW?
After you are done with the above steps and you have located the wireless network settings of your wireless router or access point, now you can perform the following steps to set up Brother MFC 8710dw wireless setup;
- You need to connect the power cord of the Brother machine. Then, connect it to an electric socket and perhaps turning the Brother machine on.
- Next, press on the Menu Button on the control panel of the machine.
- Navigate to Network by pressing Up or Down arrow key and then press Ok.
- Then, hit to WLAN with the Up and Down Key and press Ok.
- Now, go to Setup Wizard and press Ok.
- When the WLAN Enable appears, select Yes. This will enable the wireless network and start the wireless setup wizard.
- After that, the machine will search for all the available list of Network Names (SSID). Then, select the network name (SSID) that you have noted and then press Ok.
- You can do any one of the following:
- Either you can simply select the network and go to the next step if your network key is an open system
- Or you can select the network key and provide the network key (Password) if you are using an authentication process that is encrypted.
- After that, your Brother Machine will try to connect to the Wireless Network that you have selected.
If your Brother Machine has connected successfully then, the machine’s LCD will display Connected.
However, if the connection gets failed the machine will show a connection error message.
Steps to Download and Install Brother MFC 8710DW Wireless Software:
- Insert the CD that was provided with the MFC 8710DW box in your system.
- After that, when the mode screen is displayed, navigate to the brother Printer.
- Perhaps you need to ensure that you select the language you want.
- Then, the Main Menu will pop up and then select to Install MFL- Pro suite.
- You will now be directed to License Agreement Windows, Click on Yes to continue.
- Check the wireless settings and confirm the checkbox and click Next.
- After that, the driver installation will begin.
- Now the online registration screen will pop up and you need to make sure that you select the necessary option and click on Next.