How To Setup HP Officejet Pro 9015 Printer
HP Officejet Pro 9015 printer comes with four-in-one functions. It can fax, scan, and copy besides printing and also comes with several other features. Thus, it can be considered as an all-in-one printer. To make this printer work smoothly, the first thing is that you have to set up the device properly.
If you don’t know how to setup HP Officejet Pro 9015 printer properly, then go through the section hereunder to configure your printer.
HP Officejet Pro 9015 Setup: A Complete Guide
Here we are about to discuss some easy steps through which you can set up the HP Officejet Pro 9015 printer easily. You can perform the steps provided below:
Step 1: Remove the Device from the Box
First of all, unbox the device and remove all the tape, packing materials, and stickers from the printer. Afterward, remove the film from the Control Panel of the device.
Raise the scanner top of the printer and remove the packing elements from the scanner glass. Then, you can close the scanner top.
Step 2: Connect the Power Cable
Once you unbox the device and it is ready to use, connect the power cable to the rear of the device and connect the other end of the power cable into the power supply.
If the printer turns on automatically, then it’s ok, else, press the Power button and hold it for a few seconds until the Power indicator of the device blinks.
Now, set your preferences using the Control Panel of the device. Choose your preferred language and then tap on the Confirm option. Afterward, choose your country and region.
Step 3: Install the Ink Cartridges
After connecting the device to the power supply, you have to install the ink cartridges that come with the printer. To do this, you can follow the steps mentioned below:
- First, open the front door of the device and lift the access door of the ink cartridge. Move the carriage to the center of the device.
- Wait for a few seconds until the carriage stops moving.
- Afterward, unbox the ink cartridges and remove the firm from it. Here you need to be careful that you have only touched the black plastic part of the cartridge.
- Now, you can insert the ink cartridges into their specific slots.
- Next, close the access door and front door of the ink cartridge.
- Lastly, press the OK button from the control panel of the device.
Step 4: Load the Paper into the Paper Tray
Now, load the paper into the paper tray of the device. After loading the paper, you have to align the printhead with the help of an automated tool. Here’s how to do this:
- In the beginning, pull out the paper tray. Remove the packing materials from the inside of the paper tray.
- Load A4 or plain white paper into the paper tray. Here you need to make sure that you have set the paper with the print side down and the short edge upward.
- Now, slide in the paper width until they set properly.
- Afterward, set the paper tray back into its actual position.
- Press the OK button from the Control Panel of the device.
- Now, you have to align the printhead to complete the process:
- If the device asks to adjust the printhead, then press the OK button to proceed with the further process.
- If it’s not, then choose the ‘Align Printhead’ option showing on the Setup menu of the printer’s control panel.
- After aligning the printhead, it will print an alignment page.
- Now, remove the scanner top once again. After that, you have to set the alignment page on the scanner glass of the device properly.
Note: Be careful to place the alignment page face down with the top of the page aligned to the engraved guides near the back corner of the scanner glass.
- Lastly, close the scanner top and tap on the Scan option.
Once you complete the above steps, you will see that the ‘Alignment Successful’ message is shown on the Control Panel of the printer.
Step 5: Install the Driver and Software
After loading the paper, you only have to download and install the driver and software for your HP Officejet Pro 9015 printer. Visit the official website of HP and then search for the latest driver by using the model name of the printer.
Once you get that, download and complete the installation process by following the on-screen prompts. After installing the driver and software, you will be able to print, fax, scan, and copy on your HP Officejet Pro 9015 printer.
To read more set up guide on other printer’s model, you can follow our website regularly.