User-Friendly Guide: HP Envy 7643 Setup
HP Envy 7643 is an all in one printer. After buying this printer, at first, you need to perform the setup process. When you successfully install the Hp ENVY 7643 driver, then you will easily print photos, emails, scan documents, etc.
Further, there is an in-built Air Print feature to print. Set up of the printers allows you to enjoy all the functions and features of the printer. But, if you don’t know how to set up this printer, then you can go through the below-mentioned steps.
Steps to Perform for HP Envy 7643 Setup
Use the easy methods to set up the HP Envy 7643 printer successfully. For that, go through the instruction mentioned below.
Step 1: Prepare the Printer Setup
- At first, make sure that the printer is turned on and get a USB cable which is less than 3m in length.
- Locate the USB port available on the device. At the time of the driver installation process, you should not reconnect the cable.
- Next, search Windows for the “devices”. Then, go to the Control Panel and click on the ‘Devices and Printers’ option.
- After that, go to the icon of the printer and choose the Remove Device option. Sometimes, multiple icons might exist on your PC. Then, just remove all of them.
- Finally, shut down the ‘Devices and Printer’ window.
Step 2: Install the Driver and Set Up the Connection
- Go to the HP Customer Support and select the ‘Software and Driver Downloads’ option. When you are asked to enter the printer model then confirm the Operating System version.
- When a “Let’s identify your product to get started” option appears, then click on the Printer option. After that, enter the printer model number. Next, select the Submit option.
- Sometimes, you need to change the operating system. Then, go to the Change option and select the version. After that, choose the Change option.
- For the full software package select the Download option from the Driver window. You should select the Basic Drivers option for the other drivers.
- When you are asked to select a printer connection option then click on the USB option.
Hopefully, these steps might help you in the HP Envy 7643 setup process.
Frequently Asked Queries Related to the HP Envy 7643 setup
How do you connect your HP Envy to your device?
To connect the HP Envy to your computer, follow the below-mentioned steps.
- At first, attach the USB cable to the HP product and then connect it to your computer.
- Thereafter, choose the HP product and select the Continue option.
- To complete the software installation process successfully, follow all the on-screen instructions.
How do you connect your HP Envy printer to your WIFI?
Here are the steps that you need to follow to connect the HP Envy printer to WI-FI.
- Turn on the printer and go to the Control Panel and press the Wireless icon.
- Thereafter, go to the Settings icon and select the Wireless Settings icon.
- Now, you need to select the Wireless Setup Wizard option.
- Finally, connect the printer to the wireless network and follow all the on-screen instructions.