[Step-by-Step Process] HP Envy 4520 Setup
These days printers are not only meant for printing but also scanning, copying and sending documents and so on. You need to set your printer properly to enjoy all the printer’s functions and features.
HP printers are all in one printer. After buying a printer, at first, you need to set up the printer to enjoy its functions and features. Thus, you need to know the potential methods for the HP Envy 4520 setup at the earliest.
Effective Ways for the HP envy 4520 Setup Wireless
Below discussed are the effective measures that you can implement on your own for the HP Envy 4520 setup.
Step 1: Prepare for the Installation Process
At first, collect the below-mentioned information.
- Network Name: You need to provide a network name which is the Service Set Identifier (SSID).
- Network password. It is also called as WEP key or WPA security passphrase.‘
- After that, check whether your device is connected to the wireless network or not.
- Coming to the Internet Access, HP needs broadband Internet access. You might use the web services to get the printer updates.
After that, check whether the computer and the router are turned on or not. Connect the computer and printer to the same Wi-Fi network.
Note: Place the printer close to the PC. At the time of the setup process, place the router within range to avoid connectivity issues. If any USB or Ethernet cables are attached to your printer, then just disconnect them.
Step 2: Connect the Wireless Network
If you want to connect the wireless network, then check out the steps listed below.
- Initially, your printer needs to be turned on.
- After that, go to the Control Panel and select the Wireless icon.
- Next, press the Setting icon and select the Wireless Setup Wizard option.
- After that, go to the Control Panel and follow all the instructions accordingly to connect the printer to the wireless network.
Step 3: Download and Install the Printer Software
To download and install the printer software, follow the below-mentioned steps properly.
- First, visit the official HP address and type the printer model number.
- Then, go to the Begin option and select the Download option.
- Now, go to the HP Easy Start downloads bar and select the driver file. You can go to the Downloads folder to start the installation process.
- When you will be asked to select the software and driver, then click on the ‘Full Software and Drivers’ option. After that, select the Continue option.
- Finally, follow the on-screen instructions to install the full feature print driver.
Additional Tips to Setup HP Envy 4520 Printer
Follow the below-mentioned hacks while proceeding with the setup of the HP Envy 4520 printer.
- After purchasing the printer, always check there is a manufacturer’s seal present or not.
- After that, take your printer out and place it on a flat surface.
- Then, remove all the tapes and open the top lid of the Envy printer. Next, remove all the packing materials.
- Now, close the lid at the top and connect the power cable to supply the power.
- Next, switch on the Power button of the printer. Then, go to the Control Panel to set the preferences.
- Thereafter, load the papers into the input tray and then unpack the cartridges.
- Now, you need to open the access door to insert the cartridges into their slots perfectly.
- Lastly, arrange the cartridges with the help of the alignment sheet to finish the setup procedure.
Hopefully, with the help of the above-mentioned steps, you can set up the HP Envy 4520 printer successfully.
Frequently Asked Queries Related to the HP Envy 4520 Setup
How do you connect your HP printer to WiFi?
You might be able to connect the HP printer to WiFi with the help of the below-mentioned steps.
- At first, your wireless printer needs to be turned on. Click on the right arrow key to select the Setup option.
- Thereafter, go to the Setup menu and click on the Network option. Go to the Network menu and select the Wireless Setup Wizard option. Lastly, go to the list and click on the Service Set Identifier option.
How do you connect the HP printer to the computer?
Here are the steps that you need to follow to connect the printer to the computer.
- First, select the “Connect a New Printer” option.
- When you are prompted, then choose the Connection type option. After that, set up the printer and for that, follow the on-screen instructions properly.
- Then, your printer needs to be turned off. Next, just reboot your device. Lastly, the printer needs to be turned on. After that, open the HP Printer Assistant option.