How To Setup HP Deskjet 2622
HP Deskjet 2622 printer is an all-in-one printer, offering superb convenience and amazing print quality. But to make this printer work efficiently and smoothly, the first thing, you have to do is set up the device properly.
Here, we are about to discuss the easy steps through which you can perform HP Deskjet 2622 setup easily.
How to Setup HP Deskjet 2622 Printer?
You can perform the below steps to set up the HP Deskjet 2622 printer. Try not to skip any procedure in order to avoid abrupt technical glitch.
Step 1: Remove the Device from the Box
First and foremost, unbox the device and remove all the packing materials, stickers, and the tape from the device. Grasp the handle of the device to open the access door of the ink cartridge.
Step 2: Connect the Power Cable
After unboxing the device, you have to attach the power cord to the rear of the device. Afterward, connect the other end of the cable with the power source. Now, locate the Power button and press it to turn it On.
Now, you will see that the carriage starts moving to the center of the device. Wait for a few seconds until the device idle and silent before proceeding.
Step 3: Install the Ink Cartridge
Now, install the ink cartridges that come with the printer. To do this, you can have a quick look at the steps stated below:
- First of all, remove the packing material of the ink cartridges.
- Now, contact the ink cartridge towards the printer by holding it from the side.
- Insert the cartridge properly into the cartridge slot and push it gently until it set into its place properly.
- Now, you can close the access door of the cartridge. Lastly, close the output tray of the printer.
Step 4: Load Paper into the Paper Plate
Once you complete installing the ink cartridges, you can load the paper into the paper tray. Here’s how to do this:
- First and foremost, raise the input tray and slide the paper width guide to the left.
- Next, place plain white or A4 sized paper into the paper tray of the printer.
- Afterward, slide the paper width guide to the right side until it set at the edge of the paper.
- Now, remove the extender of the paper tray by lowering the output tray.
Step 5: Install the Driver and Software
After loading the paper into the paper tray, you just have to install the latest version of the driver and software to complete the setup process.
To do this, visit the official website of HP and then enter the model number of your printer to search for the latest version of the driver and software. Once you get that, download it on your computer.
Afterward, go to the location where you have saved the downloaded file and install it by following the on-screen prompts.
This completes the guide that can help you to perform HP Deskjet 2622 Setup. Hopefully, it will help you to enjoy a flawless printing session.