How to Set Up Epson XP 410 Wireless Printing
Epson XP 410 is a space-saving small color all-in-one wireless inkjet printer that provides easy print from tablets and smartphones. However, to enjoy its wireless printing, it is necessary to connect it with the WiFi or without any router or access point.
Wireless printers do not involve any wired connection with the system and thus, it is more preferable than others. For a wireless connection of a printer, keep reading this guide thoroughly.
How to Install Epson XP 410?
At first, we will be taking a deep look at how we can install Epson XP 410 by following the steps given below in the same order
Step 1: Unpack your Machine and Turn on the Printer
Unpack your machine and check whether all the components are present as per the list. Once done, turn on the printer. Lower the Control Panel by pressing the release bar below it.
If you want your language to be English, then press Ok. To change it according to your preference, make use of arrows and select your desired language and press Ok.
Step 2: Load the Printing Paper and Install Ink Cartridges
Now, insert a bundle of printing paper within the paper tray of the machine. Next, to install the ink cartridges, open its cover. Unpack all the cartridges one by one and twist the knob in a clockwise direction to break its cap.
Install the cartridges one by one within the machine by pushing them until it makes a click sound. Close the ink cartridge cover after installing all of them simultaneously.
Step 3: Install Software
Before starting the software installation, make sure that your printer is not connected with the system. Follow the steps given below in order to install the software.
- Insert the CD within the CD-drive and click on the on-screen message that appears. Select Run Setup.exe.
- If you are unable to see this option, go to CD/DVD drive and click twice on Setup.
- Click on Install and follow the on-screen instructions appearing on your screen unless it prompts you to choose the connection type.
How to Setup Epson XP 410 Wirelessly? (Wireless Network Configuration)
An Epson XP 410 can be connected wirelessly through various modes like Control Panel, Wi-Fi Direct Mode Setup, WiFi Protected Setup (WPS Method). Choose your mode as per convenience by following the guide thoroughly.
Through Control Panel
On your printer, press the Home button and make use of arrows to select the WiFi Setup option. Then press Ok.
- Once the list appears, select Wi-Fi Setup Wizard and press Ok.
- Use the arrows to choose your wireless network name and press Ok. You can also enter it manually if you are unable to find it.
- Type your wireless password or password key and press Ok. This will confirm the WiFi settings.
- Select Yes or No depending on whether you want to print a network status report. You can also use the power button or the Stop button to do so.
- If it gets connected successfully, you will notice a WiFi antenna icon with green bars on the upper side of the LCD screen.
Through WiFi Direct Mode
With the help of WiFi direct mode, the printer and the system will be connected directly without a wireless router/access point. Here is how you can do so easily.
- Press the Home button and use the arrows select Wi-Fi Setup. Press Ok.
- Select Wi-Fi Direct Routerless Setup and press Ok.
- To enter a Wi-Fi direct password, use the down arrows and press Ok. Type the password and press Ok again.
- Choose the WiFi Network Name or SSID through a computer or wireless device and then type the displayed password. Press Ok to Exit.
Through WPS or Wi-Fi Protected Setup
For a WPS method, you can follow the steps given below in order.
- Press the WPS button of your router.
- Now, press the Home button on your machine.
- Choose the WiFi Setup option through the arrows and press Ok.
- Select Push Button Method through the arrows and press Ok.
- Follow the instructions appearing on your screen to complete the setup through WPS.
- On a successful network, you should be able to a WiFi antenna with green icon bars.
Hopefully, with the help of the above steps, you will be easily able to install the Epson XP 410 printer.