A Comprehensive Guide on Epson WF-2760 Setup
Epson WF-2760 is an all-in-one wireless color printer that provides laser-quality performance and wireless connectivity. Moreover, it has an easy setup and navigation so that you can print, copy, scan, and fax using this printer without any difficulty. Apart from that, you will not have to reload papers within the printer very often as it has a capacity of around 150 sheets.
To get a clear idea regarding how to setup the Epson WF-2760 printer, read this guide thoroughly.
How to Setup Epson WF-2760?
Make sure to follow the guide and implement the steps correctly to setup your Epson Workforce wf-2760 successfully. Do not unpack the cartridges unless it’s absolutely ready for installation within the machine. The cartridges required for this printer is Epson cartridges and no third-party cartridges should be used other than that.
Step 1: Unpack the Machine and Turn it On
At first, start the process by unpacking the machine carefully. Discard all the protective materials from the inside of the machine. Do the same by raising the scanner unit. Once done, make sure to lower the scanner unit.
Connect the power cord with the power supply and the printer consecutively. Turn on your printer and choose the languages, country, date and time accordingly.
Step 2: Install the Ink Cartridges
Unpack the ink cartridges and shake it gently. On the other side, raise the scanner unit of the printer. Eliminate the yellow tape from the ink cartridge and insert it within the cartridge holder. Install it according to the mentioned color and push it accurately unless it makes a click sound.
Lower the scanner unit and wait for the printer LCD screen to display “Charging is complete”.It basically means that the printer has completed charging the ink successfully.
Step 3: Load Paper Inside the Printer
Now, pull out the paper tray and set the paper guides according to the size of the paper you are using. Insert the paper within the tray and make sure that the printable side of the paper should face downwards.
Insert the paper tray inside the machine carefully and then pull out the extensions of the output tray. Select the paper settings that are present on the Control Panel of the product.
Step 4: Install Software
Keep in mind to keep both the printer and computer disconnected with each other. Follow the steps given below for software installation.
- Insert the CD within the CD-drive and then run the software package.
- Follow the instructions appearing on your screen until it prompts to choose the connection type so that the setup program can get completed successfully.
- Once the software installation completes, reboot your system.
Step 5: Wireless Network Configuration
To set up your printer wirelessly, you need to follow the steps given below in the same order. Here we have mentioned the process through a Push button and Wi-Fi Setup Wizard gradually.
Through Push Button Setup (WPS)
- Press the Home button if required and choose the Setup option.
- Choose the Network Settings option and then select WiFi Setup. Press Ok.
- Select the Push button option and press Ok again.
- Now, follow the instructions appearing on your screen for a successful wireless connection.
Through Wi-Fi Setup Wizard
- From the Wi-Fi Setup list, select Wi-Fi Setup Wizard and then press Ok.
- Choose your SSID from the Control Panel of the printer and then press Ok.
- You can manually input the SSID if it does not display itself by pressing the “+” button.
- Now, enter the password once prompted for it manually and press Ok.
- Select Start Setup and then press Ok.
- Lastly, press Dismiss and then Ok to complete the process.
This marks the end of the setup process for the Epson Workforce WF-2760.