How To Perform Canon Pixma MG2522 Setup
Canon Pixma MG2522 is an all-in-one versatile printer, offering amazing print quality and superb convenience. But, after purchasing a new printer, the first thing, you have to know is the Canon Pixma MG2522 setup process to make it work smoothly.
Steps-by-Step: Canon Pixma MG2522 Wireless Setup
Here, we are going to provide the easy steps through which you can set up the Canon Pixma MG2522 printer easily. You can perform the steps provided below.
You can set up your Canon Pixma MG2522 printer by using the CD-ROM that comes with the device. Here are the steps you can follow to do this:
First of all, unbox the device and remove the plastic cover. Afterward, remove the ink cartridges from the box. Connect one end of the power cable with the printer and the other end to the power supply. Then, press the Power button and hold it for a few seconds to turn it On.
Turn the computer On. Then, insert the CD-ROM into the DVD drive of the computer. It will open the Setup window automatically.
Note: If the setup window doesn’t open automatically, then press the E and Windows key both at the same time from the keyboard to open the File Manager. Then, click twice on the DVD-RW and tap on the Run button. Afterward, click on the Next button to continue.
Now, tick the box to accept the terms and conditions from the next screen. Thereafter, tap on the Install button and then wait for a few seconds until the process is completed. Once you complete the installation process, tap on the Finish button and then close all the tabs.
Now, turn the printer Off and open the cover of the paper tray. Remove the paper tray and then slide out the paper width pattern. Adjust the paper and store a stack of paper properly into the paper tray.
Afterward, push the paper tray into its original position until you hear a beep sound. Next, slide the paper width guide until you hear a beep sound.
Now, turn the printer On and then confirm that the Wi-Fi connection is advanced and proper. Afterward, press the Wi-Fi key on the printer and then wait for a few seconds until the LED indicator starts to blink.
Once the LED indicator starts to blink, press the Connect button from the Operational Panel of the printer. Next, choose the Network option that you wish to connect the printer. Then, type the Password in the specific field and tap on the OK button to complete the process. Finally, the printer is connected and you can run a test print.
If you don’t have the CD-ROM that comes with the device, you can also perform the setup process without it. To do this, you can take a quick glance at the steps mentioned below:
For Windows OS:
If you are using Windows Operating System, then you can perform the steps as follows:
- First of all, connect the printer with the computer. The computer will detect the printer automatically.
- Connect the right end of the power cable to the printer port and connect the other end to the power supply.
- Now, press the Power button and hold it for a few seconds to turn it On.
- Afterward, open the Control Panel by going to the Start menu. Then, navigate to the ‘Hardware and Sound’ section.
- Click on the ‘Devices and Printers’ category and then tap on the ‘Add a printer’ option.
- Next, click on the ‘Local Printer’ option and find and select where the system and printer are connected to proceed.
- Click on the Canon button from the pop-up window and then choose the type of your printer. After that, click on the Next button.
- Now, give a suitable name for your printer and click on the Next. Thereafter, choose the particular option if you want to share the printer. Tap on the Next button.
- Lastly, tap on the Finish button and run a test print.
If you are Mac user, then you can perform the below steps to set up the Canon Pixma MG2522 printer:
- First of all, visit the official website of Canon and then go to the ‘Drivers and Support’ section.
- Search for the ‘Consumer & Home Office’ option from the list of the product type. Then, click on the ‘Drivers and Software’ option.
- Select the version of the Operating System that you are using from the drop-down menu.
- Now, click on the Download button to start the downloading process. After that, click twice on the downloaded file to open it.
- Next, tap on the Continue button and then select on the ‘Install Printer’ option.
- Complete the further process by following the on-screen prompts.
Now, you have successfully performed the Canon Pixma MG2522 setup process. So, you can enjoy a hassle-free printing experience. If you want to read more setup guide about other Canon printer’s model, you can follow our website regularly.