How To Setup Wifi Brother hl-l2360dw
After purchasing a new Brother HL-l2360DW printer, the first thing that you have to do to access its functionalities is to set up the printer. There are two different methods implementing which you can connect the device to a system- USB and Wireless.
It’s always better to go with the wireless method. The advantage of using a wireless connection is that you can place the printer anywhere you want. Here we are going to provide some easy steps through which you can perform the Brother HL-l2360DW wireless setup easily.
How to Set up Wi-Fi Brother HL-l2360DW?
If you have the AOSS (AirStation One-Touch Secure System) or WLAN router, then you can connect your printer to the wireless network easily. Hence, confirm that the router supports the WPS or AOSS method. You can check this in the document that comes with the printer.
Afterward, go through the instructions stated below to establish the work on how to set up Wi-Fi Brother HL-l2360DW.
Configure Broadcast Settings on your Brother Printer:
First of all, you have to configure the wireless settings of the device. To do this, you can take a quick glance at the steps mentioned below:
- First and foremost, place the device closer to the router.
- Select the Network connection by using the Down or Up arrow key.
- Afterward, select the ‘WLAN’ option and press the OK button to continue.
- Next, choose the ‘WPS/AOSS’ option from the upcoming list. Then, press the OK button from the Control Panel of the device.
- It will initiate the ‘Wireless Setup Wizard’ process.
- If you want to cancel it, press the Cancel or Back key from the Control Panel of the printer.
- After displaying the Press key on the router, you can press the AOSS or WPS button on the router and hold it for a few times.
- Now, it displays the ‘Connected’ status on the display of the printer. Once you get this, press the OK key to proceed.
Install the Driver and Software:
After configuring the wireless settings of the device, you have to install the latest driver and software for your Brother HL-l2360DW printer.
To do this, insert the CD-ROM into the DVD drive of the computer. If you don’t have the installation CD, you can download the drivers from the official website of Brother.
Once the installation screen appears on the screen, you can select the Model Number of your printer and then select the Language from the next screen.
Now, choose the ‘Install Printer Driver’ option and then tap on the Yes button to agree on the license agreement. Tap on the Allow button from the ‘User Account Control’ window.
Complete the driver setup by following the on-screen instructions. Wait for a few seconds until the process completes.
Now, you have completed the Brother HL-l2360DW wireless setup successfully. Hopefully, these steps will help you to connect the Brother printer with the wireless network. To read more on a related topic, you can follow our post regularly.