How To Set Up Brother hl-5470dw Printer?
Brother HL-5470dw is an all in one printer that offers multifunctional features. These printers can be connected both wired and wirelessly. Over the wireless network, you can easily access this printer from any device that you are using. But first, you need to perform the setup process.
Setting up a printer appropriately will allow you to enjoy all the functions and features that your printer has. In this article, we vividly explained how to set up a brother hl-5470dw printer.
How to set up brother hl-5470dw?
Below discussed are some of the effective steps that you might implement on your own to complete brother hl-5470dw wireless setup hassle-freely.
Set up the Brother hl-5470dw Manually
Here are the steps that you need to follow to set up the Brother hl-5470dw printer manually.
- At first, collect various information about your wireless networks like Service Set Identifier (SSID) or the name of your network and the password.
- After that, your printer and the wireless network needs to be turned on.
- Then, click on the Network menu. Next, go to your device’s Control Panel option and choose the WLAN option with the help of the arrow buttons.
- Thereafter, go to the Brother HL 5470dw Setup Wizard option and then, select the WLAN Enable option.
- Next, go to the list and click on your wireless network SSID. After that, click on the OK option.
- Now, your Brother Printer will ask you to choose the WPS or AOSS option. Then, select the No option.
- Then, go to the field to type your wireless password and after that, click on the OK option.
- Next, wait for a few minutes until your printer to connect with your wireless network and start installing the print driver on your device.
- Sometimes, because of entering the wrong password, the connection setup might fail. Then, verify it by visiting your wireless router manufacturer.
- Now, turn on your device and connect your device to the same network that your Brother printer is connected to.
- Then, insert the Brother printer’s installation CD into your device’s disk port.
- Next, select the installation driver file. After that, click on the Brother printer model, place of residence.
- Then, go to the Brother HL 5470dw setup option and install the Printer Driver option.
- Now, the installation process will start. After that, go to the Wireless Network Connection option and select the Next button.
- After the installation, check whether your HL 5470dw printer works properly or not.
How to Connect Brother Printer to Computer Wirelessly?
If you want to connect your Brother Printer to your PC wirelessly, then follow all the below-mentioned steps properly.
- First, you need to gather some information such as your network’s name and password.
- After that, go to the Control Panel of your printer and click on the Menu button.
- Thereafter, go to the Network option and select the OK option.
- Now, choose the WLAN and for that use the navigation keys. Next, click on the OK option.
- After that, go to the Setup Wizard option and then, choose the OK option.
- Now, the WLAN Enable screen will appear and then, enable your wireless network.
- When prompted, you need to type the SSID and password.
- In the end, wait for a few minutes until your printer to print the wireless setup report.
Hopefully, the above-mentioned steps will help you to set up your Brother hl-5470dw wireless printer.
Frequently Asked Queries Related to Brother hl-5470dw Wireless Setup
- How do you connect your Brother printer to your wireless network?
Ans: If you want to connect your Brother printer to your wireless network, then follow the below-mentioned steps.
- At first, attach the power cord and then, an electrical socket that needs to connect your Brother printer machine.
- After that, go to your printer’s Control Panel option and click on the Menu button.
- Now, choose the network option and for that, click on the Up or Down arrow key. Then, click on the OK option.
- In the end, select the WLAN and for that choose the Up or Down arrow key. Then, hit the OK option.
- How do you enable AirPrint on your Brother Printer?
Ans: To enable Airprint on your Brother Printer, follow the below-mentioned steps properly.
- At first, check whether your printer is turned on or not. Then, make sure that it is connected through a wireless direct or Wi-Fi network connection.
- After that, open the page that you want to print and select the Action option.
- Now, go to the Print option and select your printer.
- Then, select and change any desired printer options. Finally, click on the Print option.