Simple Ways To Resolve Dell Printer Won’t Print
Dell manufactures one of the best printers at present. However, at times, users face a number of issues while printing. The most common one among them is Dell printer won’t print. This problem is quite prevalent and common. This issue primarily crops up due to the improper connection of the cables. Even, due to using an obsolete or outdated Printer Driver, this problem can arise. Therefore, in this article, we are going to discuss some simple as well as easy ways to resolve the Dell wireless printer won’t print.
Causes Of Dell Printer Won’t Print
There are certain factors that can cause the Dell printer won’t print issue. In order to resolve the glitch successfully, it is important to know the reasons first. Hence, take a look:
- Due to the use of the backdated Printer Driver, you might face this issue with your printer.
- If the connection is terminated between the printer and the device from which you are printing, then this problem might occur.
Apart from these two important factors, poor internet connection, outdated router firmware, Network Adapter settings, etc can cause this issue.
Dell Wireless Printer Won’t Print: Apparent Fixes
When your Dell printer can’t print, the primary reason for investing your money in the device fails. In this section, you can get some hacks that will help you to fix this glitch. In this way, you can resolve the issue with your printer. So, try the solutions given below.
Check The Connections
The issue can crop up if there is a problem with the wireless connection of your Dell printer. In that case, checking the connection can eliminate the probable cause why Dell printer won’t print. So, at first, check if your Dell printer is connected via Bluetooth or WiFi with the device from which you are doing the task. Also, you can disable the connection and then enable it again. After that, try printing a page to check if the issue is resolved or not.
Uninstall And Reinstalling The Printer Driver
Sometimes, issues can pop up due to the incompatibility of the driver. This can be either an obsolete Printer Driver or an outdated one. Whatever the reason is, you can uninstall the Printer Driver and then reinstall it again.
- Firstly, go to the Control Panel and look for Devices and Printer.
- Then, go to select your printer from the list and click on Uninstall.
- After that, restart your system and reinstall the driver again.
- To do so, go to the manufacturer’s website and look for the appropriate driver.
Alternatively, you can try updating the Printer Driver as well.
- To update the Printer Driver, at first, press the Start key from the keyboard.
- Then, select ‘Control Panel’.
- After that, select ‘Devices and Printers’ and then find your printer.
- Then, select the option ‘Printer Properties’ and choose ‘New Driver’. Here, you have to check whether an update is available or not.
- Now, follow the on-screen instruction to update the driver.
- Finally, install the updates and check if the issue is resolved or not.
Check The Printheads
To check and unclog the printheads, go through the following steps.
- Press the Windows key from the keyboard and then select ‘Control Panel’ from the left column.
- Then, select the ‘Devices and Printer’ from the list and go to ‘view Devices and Printer’.
- After that, right-click on your printer and choose the tab ‘Maintenance’ or ‘Hardware’.
- Finally, select the ‘Cleaning Option’ to unclog the printheads.
Check The Ink Cartridges
To check the ink cartridges, pull the Acess Door of the printer and then press the ‘Ink Cartridge’. Now, take the cartridges out and check them. If it is empty, then fill the Cartridges and insert it back. If required, then replace the cartridges with new ones.
Contact Us For Instant Support
Moreover, the above solutions will hopefully resolve the issue with your Dell printer. In case, you need any further assistance, then you can contact us at our support number +1-855-789-0292. Also, you can email your queries or drop us a text message. We will make sure you are no longer with the given issue.