5 Simple Ways To Fix Canon Printer Not Responding Without Any Hassle
Canon printer not responding is one of the common and annoying issues of the Canon Printer users. Moreover, it creates a problem when you try to take a print out of important documents. You might get stuck with this printing issue due to the spooling system fault. It diminishes the printer performance and damages the printing device as well. However, this article plays an effective role to overcome this annoying issue and our Canon Printer Customer Service is ready to deliver you the best solution within a limited time frame.
Significant Issues Behind Canon Printer Not Responding Windows 10
There are some of the common but significant issues responsible for the Canon printer not responding issue. Moreover, it also affects the Canon printer’s performance as well as it triggers the output quality factors at the primary stage of this error.
- Disabling of the Network Discovery setup causes this annoying issue very often.
- Incorrect Printer setup creates the printer not responding Canon.
- Malware issue is another reason responsible for making the Canon printing error. It creates multiple unnecessary copies and corrupts the files.
- When you try to printout multiple pages through the Canon printer, then Spooling device setup problem creates this error.
Resolve Printer Not Responding Canon With Simple Ways
A lot of the effective solutions are available for fixing the Canon printer not responding issue technically. Moreover, the following steps enhance the performance of the Canon printer as well as improve the printing quality.
Enable Network Discovery
- Click on the Start button and type “control” in the search box.
- Press the Enter key to open the Control Panel window.
- In the resultant window, tap on the Network and Internet option.
- Double-tap on the icon and launch the Network and Sharing Center option.
- Click on the Advanced Sharing Settings and check whether the Network Discovery status.
- If it is off, click on the Turn on Network Discovery radio button to enable the network discovery.
Verify Printer Spooler
- Press Windows key and type “services.msc” in the search box.
- Launch the Services window by hitting the Enter key.
- Choose Printer Spooler Service and right-click on it.
- Select Properties from the pop-up menu.
- In the resultant window, click on the General tab.
- Under the Startup type, confirm that the status is set as Automatic.
- If the service is not running, click the Start button to enable the Service status.
- When done, tap on the OKMbutton and restart the Canon printer. Now, check whether the printer spooler is not working or not.
Run Printer Troubleshooter
- Click on the start button and type “control” in the search box.
- Press Enter key to launch the Control Panel window.
- In the search box, type “troubleshooter” and hit the Enter key to open the Troubleshooting window.
- Click on the Hardware and Sound option and expand it.
- Tap on the Printer option and click on the Next to choose the Canon Printer model from the drop-down list.
- Click on the Next button to open the next window and click on Apply to save the new changes.
- Finally, click on the Close button to exit from the window.
Change Printer Setup
- Press the Setup button from the Canon printer.
- Click on the Wireless LAN setup and press the OK button.
- Select Easy Setup option and press the OK button.
- Choose Access Point and type the correct Wi-Fi password.
- After that, insert the Startup disk in the system and run the setup program to install. So, click on the Install option under Easy Install.
- In the resultant page, click the option Printer on Network.
- Click on the Next button to begin the installation process. It will take a few minutes to complete the process.
- Once done, try to take a printout and check whether the “Canon printer not responding” problem is resolved or not.
Remove Malware Issue
- Download System security software from an authentic website and save the folder in the desktop.
- Now, install the Software properly with the latest version.
- Launch the antivirus window and tap on the Scan for Virus option.
- It will show the next window with two separate scanning process. Choose a Quick Scan or Full Scan as per your choice.
- Now, confirm it by tapping on ythe Yes button and it will start to scan the system.
- It will identify the malware and spyware infected files after a full scan.
- Next, tap on the Disinfect button to kill the malware and restart the System and Printer once the scanning process is done.
- Verify the cable and if it is found as defective, then replace it as soon as possible.
- Check the Computer port and repair if it is defective to overcome printer not responding Canon.
- Check the internet connection properly and if the signal strength is poor, then connect with the ISP to fix the network connection.
Connect With Us For Technical Assistance
In the above context, we have discussed the process to overcome the Canon printer not responding issue effectively. Moreover, it will help you to know the reasons behind this annoying issue.
However, if you face any issue with the problem associated with the Canon printer not responding Windows 10, then you can reach out us for a permanent fix. So, you can place a call at our Canon Printer Customer Support Number +1-888-223-5549 and resolve the problem within a short period of time.