How To Print When One Cartridge Is Empty Canon Without Any Hassle
Canon printers are popular for its output quality and easy installation steps. Moreover, it can generate colorful vibrant images that make the output more graceful. Besides its incredible features and functionalities, you can come across the printing issue if one of the cartridge ink becomes empty. However, this article will help you to know the steps on how to print when one cartridge is empty Canon without facing any error. Besides this, our Canon Printer Technical Team is expert enough to learn the Canon printer setup process effortlessly.
Resolve Canon Printer Cartridge Issues with a Few Technical Steps
There are some of the simple steps that help you to know how to print when one cartridge is empty Canon without any conflicts. Moreover, it helps to avoid possible cartridge issues without putting too much effort.
Modify Print Settings to Grey Scale
- Click on the Start menu and type “control” in the search box.
- Now, press the Enter key to open the Control Panel window.
- Choose the icon Printer and Faxes and expand it.
- Right-click on the Canon Printer and right-click on it. Choose Printing Preferences from the context menu.
- From the resultant window, tap on the Color tab and choose the color (by default Black) depending on your choice.
- Next, change the color option to the GrayScale or Composite as per the ink requirements. The composite color automatically generates a black color. So, it is the best option which is capable to generate multiple colors.
- After that, if the black ink is absent, then choose the color brown or dark blue instead of black. However, you can modify the color during perform the print operation.
Change Ink Cartridge Settings
- Set the black and color print cartridge properly.
- Now, type “devicemngr” in the search box and hit the Enter key.
- In the Device Manager window, you can see the printer model under the Printer category. Right-click on it and choose Driver Properties.
- Select the Maintenance tab and click on Ink Cartridges Settings option.
- Here, you need to choose the cartridge which is full of ink. However, it may be black or any other color.
Still Facing Problem with Canon Cartridge Issue?
If you want to take a printout on oily papers or on other than the plain papers, then you can face the Canon Cartridge issue. So, you can follow the steps below to avoid the printing error.
- Click on the Page Setup tab and open the Canon Printer Setup page.
- In case of the normal printout, you don’t need to change anything except layout. In the case of the cover page design or Envelop, choose Media type as Other than Plain Paper or Envelop respectively.
- Now, go to the Page Layout list and choose Borderless from the drop-down list.
- Next, set the Printing Quality as Standard and tick the checkbox from the bottom left for future utility.
Contact At Our Canon Printer Support For Effortless Solution
In the above context, we have defined the process of how to print when one cartridge is empty Canon. Moreover, we also try to inform the possible error during the Canon Printer setup and the effective solutions also given here. However, if you are not a tech-savvy person, then it becomes tricky to tackle.
So, if you are struggling with the Canon Printer Setup error for a long time, then you can connect with us for a technical fix. So, you can place a call at our Canon Printer Customer Support Number +1-888-223-5549 and know the process to overcome the Canon printer cartridge issue without wasting money and time. Our Canon Support Team is knowledgeable enough to handle the annoying issue regarding Canon printer cartridge efficiently within a short period of time.