How To Install Officejet Pro 6978
Setting up a printer appropriately will allow you to enjoy all the features that come along with an Officejet Pro 6978 model. Therefore, if you are wondering how to install Officejet pro 6978, then this guide can be your best resort.
Effective Ways to Setup HP Officejet Pro 6978 Driver
Below discussed are the effective solutions that you can implement on your own. These are the most accurate steps for the HP Officejet Pro 6978 wireless setup.
To install Officejet Pro 6978, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- At first, go to the Downloads menu and then, select the Downloaded Driver File option.
- Then, to continue the installation process, select the Yes option. After that, open the Software selection page and select the Continue option.
- Then, select the CheckBox option to agree with the terms and conditions.
- Thereafter, click on the Next option to begin the HP Printer Software Installation procedure.
- Now, wait until the installation procedure finishes successfully. When a setup screen appears, select the desired connection type.
- The installer will detect the printer as per your connection type. Lastly, when the installation process completes, restart the device.
Here are the steps that you need to follow to unbox and install HP Officejet Pro 6978.
- At first, make sure that you have all the required information, like SSID and the network password. After that, make sure that you have connected the same wireless network. Also, check whether you turned on your PC or not.
- After that, visit the support.hp.com and download the driver software. Then, download the driver accordingly and for that check the compatibility of the device.
- Then, go to the Network Type option and click on the Yes option to send the information to the printer with the help of the USB cable.
- Thereafter, disconnect the USB cable. After that, wait until asked to attach the USB cable.
- Now, press the Power button to turn on the printer. After that, check the HP Printer control. Then, go to the Control Panel option and select the Setup button.
- After that, go to the Network menu and select the Wireless Setup Wizard, Wireless Network name and password.
Installation of Ink Cartridges
To install HP Officejet Pro ink cartridges, follow the below-mentioned steps properly:
- At first, open the access door and gently take out the ink cartridges from your printer.
- Then, put the ink cartridge into the respective slot. Now, gently push the ink cartridges until it fits properly and then install the other cartridge.
- When all the cartridges are properly installed, then close the access door.
- Finally, your HP printer will check the ink cartridges and then will ask you to load the paper.
How to Load Paper Into the Input Tray?
To load the paper into the input tray, follow the below-mentioned steps properly:
- At first, open the Input Paper Tray and then put a stack of plain, white paper into the input tray.
- After that, you need to adjust the paper length and width guides and then glide it into the input paper tray.
- Thereafter, go to the Instant Ink Prompt and Touch option and click on the OK option to initialize your printer.
- At the time of the initialization process, the printer aligns the printhead and prints a test page.