How To Install HP 8600 Printer | Quick Guide
HP 8600 Printer, all-in-one printers that prove ISO Speed up to 18ppm black. Besides, you can even get color ISO Speed up to 13 ppm. You can use the HP INK to get a better printing experience.
Now, if you have recently bought this HP Printer, you need to know how to set it up. To get an accurate procedure go to the next segment.
Steps to Install the HP 8600 Printer
This section consists of the primary steps to install this particular HP Printer. You just need to implement the steps in the exact sequence stated below.
Step 1: Remove the Printer from Box
- First, you need to take out the printer from the box.
- Now, remove all the tapes from the box. And also take out all the accessories that came with the printer.
- Open the access door of the ink cartridges of the HP printer.
Step 2: Install the two-Sided Printing Accessory
When you are done with unpacking, you need to go for installing the two-sided print accessories. You need to implement the below-mentioned steps:
- Search for the duplexer in the printing materials.
- Now, take out the duplexer from the packing materials.
- Insert the duplexer in the correct tray of the printer.
- Now, push the duplexer until it placed properly.
Step 3: Install the Tray 2
Tray 2 is one of the optional accessories that come along with the printer. Installing the tray 2 in the HP Printer is quite an easy process.
- Take the printer and lift it up and place the tray under the printer.
- Move the printer and place it on the top of the paper tray.
Step 4: Connect the Power Cord and Give Required Information
Now, you need to connect the power cords in the HP Printer. You need to be very careful about the plugin. Follow the steps given below:
- Take the cord and plug one end with the printer and other into the electrical outlet.
- Now, tap on the Power button to turn on the printer.
- Go to the Control Panel of the printer. Choose the correct language and then tap on the “Continue” button.
- Now, choose the correct “Country/Region”. Give the “Date and Time” and choose the month, day and year.
- Tap on the “Done” button.
After performing these steps, you will be completely able to start the printer.
Step 5: Load the paper into Tray 1 or 2
- Take hold of the tray 1 and then pull it out.
- Take the paper and place it in the Guide tab. Slide the paper within the Guide in the correct place.
- Now, put a white paper in the tray and check the print side of the paper.
- Place the tray until it is locked down and then push up the paper catch.
When you are done, you have to install the ink cartridges in the printer.
Step 6: Install the Ink Cartridges
You need to first take out the ink cartridges that have come along with the printer.
- Move the fingers into the slot and then pull out the door of the ink cartridges.
- Now, wait until the printer comes in a static position.
- Install and press the ink cartridge from its side.
- Right after that push the ink cartridge to keep it the correct position.
- Now, close the door of the ink cartridge and wait until the printer starts to access the ink cartridge.
The HP printer will print an alignment page afterward. You will get a confirmation message on the screen. Tap on the “Yes” button to accept the terms and conditions of the HP Printer.
Step 7: Install the Printer Driver and Software
You need to now go for downloading the HP 8600 Printer Driver. To do that, you need to follow the below-mentioned instructions:
- Open a Web Browser and go to the official website of the HP printer.
- Search for the model number of the HP Printer. Now, choose the driver type.
- Tap on the “Download” button now. Wait until the software or driver gets completely downloaded.
- Right after that, right-click on the “HP” and read the onscreen instructions to finish the setup process
After doing the above steps, now try to print. This is to confirm that you have successfully completed the setup process.