“How To Get Brother Printer Online?” Without Any Technical Errors
Brother printers are famous for their incredible features and extensible performance. Moreover, they have the capability to generate outstanding outputs with maximum perfection. Besides, its extraordinarily versatile performance, some of the technical glitches make it confounding to work on. Therefore, you won’t be able to printout the soft copies for its printer offline issue. However, this article is beneficial to know the process on how to get Brother Printer online and our Brother Printer Customer Service Support team plays an effective role to fix this annoying issue.
Brother Printer Status Shows Offline- Fix It with a Few Technical Steps
There are several ways that will help you turn your Brother Printer online from its offline status. You may try out the following steps to handle this situation effectively. We hope you will get a clear idea on “how to get Brother Printer online?” without any hassle.
Set Printer Online Manually
- Click on the Start button and open the Start menu.
- Type “device and printers” in the search box and hit the Enter key from the keyboard to launch the Devices and Printers window on the screen.
- Here, you will get the Printer device icon and right-click on it.
- Choose the option See What’s printing option from the resultant pop-up menu.
- Now, select the Printer word from the resultant page remove the tick from the Use Printer Offline option.
- After that, set that printer as the default printer and when done, reboot the system and check whether you can find out brother printer online or not.
Cancel Out All Printer Jobs
- Open the Devices and Printer window and locate the menu See What’s Printing by right-clicking on your Printer.
- Right-click on that menu and select the option Cancel from the pop-up menu. It will remove the printer jobs if any.
- Select the option Use printer Online option after canceling the printing jobs.
- If any suborn soft copy is left for printing, then try to reboot the system and restart the Brother scanner. Now, check whether the Brother printer status is shown in online or not.
Remove and Re-install Printer
- Type “devices and printers” in the search box and press the Enter key from the keyboard to launch the Device and Printers window.
- Now, choose the Printers menu and expand it. Here, you can find out the Brother Printer you are currently using.
- Right-click on the Brother Printer Model Name and choose to Uninstall to remove the Printer driver.
- It will take a few minutes to complete the entire installation process and try to re-install with the latest version.
- To perform the re-install operation, you can click on the Add a Printer option from the Drivers and Printers window. Otherwise, you can download and install the Brother Printer from the Brother Printer Official website.
Remove Driver Packages and Re-install
- Sign-in the Windows as an Admin mode and click on the Start button.
- In the search box, type “cmd” and hit the Enter key to launch the Command Prompt window.
- In the Command Prompt window, type the command “printui/s/t2” and open the Printer Server window by pressing the Enter key.
- Now, remove the Driver and Package option from the resultant window.
- It will take a few seconds to complete the entire driver uninstallation process.
- After getting the confirmation message regarding the Printer driver removal process, open the Device and Printers window.
- Choose the option Add a printer and install it successfully with the latest version.
- Make sure that the USB cable used to connect the Brother printer to the device is not defective.
- Ensure that the USB port used to insert the Printer cable is not damaged. Otherwise, it fails to connect the printer to the PC.
Reach Out to Us For The Brother Printer Support
In the above article, we have discussed the effective steps on “how to get Brother printer online?” We hope it will be helpful to overcome all the conflicts to perform the setup process. However, if you are not a tech-savvy person and you come across the problem regarding the Brother printer offline problem, then you can connect with us at our Brother Printer Support Team for a technical fix. Our IT Developer team is experienced enough to tackle all the difficulties associated with the Brother printer effectively. So, you can place a call at our Brother Printer Customer Support Number +1-888-223-5549 and get a feasible solution within a short period of time.