Samsung Printer Offline : An Accurate Fix
Multiple users have reported unusual issues with the printer connectivity and problems which set the printer offline. This can be a quite frustrating issue. If you also face the same error and want to know the accurate ways to fix it, then you need to stay on this page, as here we have provided some proven process that you can try to solve this glitch. Thus, keep reading this article and fix this glitch in no time.
Easy Hacks to Resolve Samsung Printer Offline
Here, in this section, we have mentioned some simple but effective methods that can help you to fix this Samsung printer keeps going offline issue. They are as follows:
Method @1: Restart the Print Spooler Service
In order to fix the Samsung wireless printer offline issue, you can simply restart the print spooler service. It is one of the prime and effective solutions for eliminating this glitch. Thus, you need to follow the below-mentioned instructions:
- At first, you need to press and hold the Windows logo key + R function keys simultaneously, then simply type “services.msc” in the run box. Now, click on the Ok button or hit the Enter key.
- After that, the service window will open, thus, you need to find the Print Spooler service here. Once you find it, simply click on it, then hit the Restart button that is present in the Start menu.
- Once your device restarts, you need to check, if the issue resolves.
Method @2: Change Printer Properties
After restarting the print spooler service, if you are still stuck with the same problem, then you need to change the printer properties. As it is a generic solution to resolve such kind of issue. Many users have reported that after changing the printer properties, the Samsung printer offline issue has been resolved. Therefore, you can also try out this method. Now, have a look below:
Primarily, you need to go to the Control Panel, then look for and select the Devices & Printers option. Once you are done, just right-tap on the printer and from the menu, simply choose the Printer Properties button. Next, you need to navigate to the Ports tab where you have to find the Printer’s IP address that is on the result list. Then, select the Printer’s IP address and then hit the Configured Port option. Now, look for the SNMP Status Enabled box. Therefore, simply uncheck that box then, hit the Apply as well as the Ok button in order to save the new changes.
Note- before performing this step, you need to keep in mind that, this method only works if you are using the network printer. Otherwise, this method doesn’t work.
Method @3: Reinstall the Printer Drivers
According to the users, after reinstalling the printer drivers, the error gets removed. In that case, you can also try out this method. To do so, follow the below directions:
- Firstly, go to the Control Panel.
- Then, look for and select the Devices & Printers button.
- Once you are done, you need to locate your printer, once you locate it, simply right-tap on it and then, click on the Remove Device option.
- After that, a confirmation dialog box will appear on the display screen, where you need to hit the Ok or Yes button.
- Now, simply follow the further on-screen directions in order to reinstall the printer drivers.
Method @4: Install All The Latest Updates
If you randomly get stuck with the Samsung printer offline error message, then you can easily fix this problem by installing all the latest updates. Therefore, to do this process, you need to press and hold the Windows logo key + I keys simultaneously on your keyboard. This will open the Settings App where you need to locate the Update & Security button. Once you locate it, simply go to that section and hit the Check For Updates option. If there are any updates available, then it will automatically download in the background. Once the process is over, check if the issue gets eliminated.
Method @5: Change Printer Settings
If none of the above methods works for you then this issue can be with the printer settings. Thus, changing printer settings is a good way to resolve such glitches. To do so, follow the given steps:
- First, you need to go to the Control Panel then simply navigate to the [rinters windows.
- After that, you need to make sure that the printer is set as the Default. If not then right-tap on the default printer.
- Then, hit the print queue.
- Once you are done, you need to check, if there are any unfinished task. If you find any unfinished task then remove them from the list.
- Now, you have to check if your printer is properly connected to the system. If not then unplug the USB cable and then plug it again.
Need Expert Assistance? Contact Us!
If you still encountering the same problem then you should take some expert assistance. Therefore, you can directly get in touch with us. You can reach us via divers modes of communications. You can call us at our Samsung Customer Care Number +1-855-789-0292. Moreover, you can drop a mail regarding your Samsung printer related issue in our official mail ID. Furthermore, you can also avail our live chat support portal and get an accurate solution for this issue. You can contact us anytime as because we are reachable 24*7 at your help. Hence, without wasting more time, get in touch with us Now!