Excellent Guide To Fix Lexmark Printer Offline Promptly
Lexmark printers are one of the best printers in the market nowadays. It comes with high-definition printing features and also gives the customers a user-friendly platform. Therefore, even if you are not a tech-savvy person, you can still use the Lexmark printers with ease. However, all printers are not 100 percent efficient. This means that errors and defects are a part of every electronic gadget. One of the commonly faced problems is the Lexmark printer offline Windows 10. In such conditions, you will be unable to print the documents and files directly over the internet. If you are facing the Lexmark printer offline issue, read this article to learn some easy hacks.
What Makes Lexmark Printer Offline?
There can be a lot of factors affecting the performance of the Lexmark printers. One such issue is that the Lexmark printer says offline. If you are confident enough to resolve the problems on your own, then you should first know the cause of the problem. Take a look at some of the common reasons behind this issue.
- If the Lexmark printer is connected with a faulty power connection, then you might face the Lexmark printer offline issue. You need to check the connections of the power socket properly to get rid of the problem.
- A faulty network driver can often make your Lexmark printer go offline frequently. Updating or reinstalling the drivers might solve the defect.
- If the internet connection of your system is having a problem, then your Lexmark printer will be unable to use the internet. Hence, it goes offline.
- The problem can also occur if there is a software problem in the Lexmark printer errors support.
Troubleshoot Lexmark Printer Going Offline With Easy Hacks
Take a look at some of the easy hacks by which you can resolve the issue on your own.
Check The Printer Connection
You need to check the connection of the printer. This is the fundamental step toward fixing any error related to printers. If you are using a USB cable to connect your Lexmark printer, check whether the USB cable is properly connected to the ports. Also, you need to check the condition of the cable. In case you find any difficulty with the cable, replace it with a new one. Now, check the power board where the printer socket is connected. Cross-check the electric connection also.
Set Lexmark Printer As Default
- Click on the Start menu present at the left part of the taskbar. Then, type Run in the Start search field.
- After that, select the Run option from the list that appears. Then, in the Run box, type ‘control’ to open the Control Panel and hit the Enter button.
- The Control Panel window opens. Locate the option “Devices and Printers”.
- There, you will find the Lexmark printer name. Right-click on that and select the option “Set as default printer”. After that, restart the printer and the computer as well. Now, see if the issue persists or not.
Uninstall Network Adapter
- Press the Windows key from the keyboard.
- In the Start search box, type “Device Manager” and hit the Enter button.
- The Device Manager window appears on the screen.
- There, you will find a list of all the drivers present in your system. You need to locate the “Network adapter” option. Right-click on that and choose the option “Uninstall”.
Opt For 24 * 7 Lexmark Services From Our Experts
If you are not a tech-savvy person, then it is always better to opt for professional services. They have a team of well-groomed and experienced techies who will work meticulously to solve the issue at the earliest. Also, they provide door-step services in some cases.
You can call the executives at +1-855-789-0292 to talk about the problem. Moreover, you can also use the Live Chat portal or email at our official email ID to report your issue regarding Lexmark printer offline.