Excellent Hacks To Fix Lexmark Fuser Error At The Earliest
Lexmark printers certainly made the headlines recently. This is because of its high-quality performance and durability. This American hardware manufacturing company will give you a wide range of printers from which you can choose one based on your needs. They develop brilliant inkjet printers, laser printers, and dot-matrix printers, both wired and wireless. However, users often report about encountering the Lexmark fuser error. A fuser is a pair of roller-like structure which gets heated while you try to print something. It basically fuses the toner over the paper where you want to print. A problem in the fuser of the Lexmark printer will make it unable for the printer to print anything. Follow this article to fix the Lexmark service fuser error quickly.
What Causes Lexmark Service Fuser Error?
The Lexmark printer fuser error is quite a common issue. If you want to resolve the error on your own, then take a look at some of the reasons behind the error to provide an exact solution.
- The fuser of the Lexmark printer can catch fire due to overheating. This generally happens if you print for quite a long period of time.
- There is a chance that the dust particles from the toner get accumulated in the printer. This affects the working of the fuser. Hence, it will show the Lexmark fuser error.
- Moreover, if the printer driver of the Lexmark printer is malfunctioning, then you can face such errors. Updating the driver of the printer is the only remedy in that case.
How To Resolve Lexmark Fuser Error?
The fuser error can occur due to many reasons. A printer won’t work without the fuser. This can hamper your daily work greatly. Therefore, look into the remedies given below to solve the error hassle-freely.
Check The Printer Spooler
- Press the Windows and R keys at the same time from the keyboard.
- The Run command box will appear. There, you have to type ‘services.msc” and press the Enter key.
- Locate the print spooler from the list of services. Then, you need to double click on that option.
- Ensure the Startup type to be set as “Automatic” while the Service status should be “Running”.
- Now, click on the OK button and restart your printer to see if the issue persists or not.
Clean The Printer Nozzle
You need to take a soft cloth or a sponge. Then, you need warm water. Now, slowly remove the side door of the Lexmark printer. Make sure the paper tray is empty. Also, check if any paper is jammed inside the printer. After that, you need to soak the cloth or the sponge in the warm water and wipe out the dust particles from the nozzle as well as the fuser. Then, close the printer door and attach the paper tray. Run the printer by giving a blank page at first. See if the fuser is working or not. You will get to know about that if the page returned is warm.
Check The Connection
You need to check the connection of the Lexmark printer as well. First of all, check the power socket from where the main line is connected. Then, you have to check the printer cables whether they are in a usable condition or not. If you are not sure about the cables, replace the cable with another dummy cable. Check if that is working or not. Make sure the USB ports are working. Also, see if the paper tray is fitted properly or not. At last, see if the fuser needs to be changed or not.
Reach Our Experts For Hassle-free Services
You can always avail our services at the time you are facing a problem with your Lexmark printer. The support team is reachable 24 * 7. All you need to do is to dial our number +1-855-789-0292 and talk to our executives about’ the fuser issue. Furthermore, you can also use the email facility or the Live Chat Portal to report the Lexmark fuser error to the professionals.