Easy Ways To Install Canon Printer
Over the last few years, printers have become necessary devices for us, as we need to take printouts of our important documents as often as ever. Among the wide range of printers, Canon is one of the trusted brands. Nowadays the process of installation of printers has become much easier. We can easily set up and install just BY connecting it to the computer and then, adding it to the network. Hence, here we are going to talk you through some easy ways to install Canon printer.
Know “how to install Canon Printer?”
The basic guidelines on “how to install Canon printer?” are as follows:
- Checking the basic requirements before installing the printer.
- Installing Canon printer on Windows.
- By installing it on Mac.
- Installing a Network printer.
Checking The Basic Requirements Before Installing The Printer
It is very necessary to check the basic requirements before you are installing the printer. Therefore, go through the steps to check the basic requirements:
- Before installing the printer, do make sure whether the printer is connected to your computer.
- Also, make sure it is switched on.
- Now, check if you have the installation software.
- After that, link your printer to the internet.
- Finally, check whether both the printer and computer have the same internet connection.
Installing Canon Printer on Windows
To install the Canon printer on Windows follow the steps:
- Press, the Windows key.
- Then, choose Settings from the list of options in the left-column and choose the option Devices.
- Now, in the Devices window choose Printers & Scanners and click on the option + Add a printer or scanner,
- Thereafter, locate and choose the name of your printer.
- Now, connect your printer with a USB cable and wait till the installation window appears.
- Once the installation window appears, follow the instruction on screen to install your Canon printer.
By Installing It On Mac
To install the Canon printer on Mac follow the steps:
- At first, press the Apple menu key which is present at the top left corner of your computer screen.
- Then, choose System Preferences from the list and click on Printers & Scanners.
- After that, click + and choose the name of your printer.
- At last, connect the USB cable to your printer and follow the onscreen instruction to install the printer on the computer.
Installing a Network Printer
To install the network printer go through the steps:
- First, connect the printer to the network.
- Then, press the Windows key from the keyboard and click on Control Panel.
- After that, choose Devices and Printers and select the option Add a printer.
- Next, select ‘Add a network, wireless, or Bluetooth printer and choose the name of your printer.
- Finally, install the drivers when prompted.
Therefore, by following the steps aforesaid you can install Canon printer.