Fix HP Printer Won’t Turn On Issue Quickly
Hewlett-Packard or HP is a California-based multinational company that manufactures some of the best printers in the market. In spite of offering high-end printing solutions and durability, HP printers are not really problem-free. In fact, HP printers develop several performance-related issues with time. One of them is when the HP printer won’t turn on. Have a look at this article to fix the HP Photosmart printer won’t turn on by yourself.
Why HP Printer Won’t Turn On? The Causes
There are several factors which affect the performance of your HP printer. If you are unable to turn on your HP printer, then it can be a problem. Take a look at some of the reasons where you might face HP printer won’t turn on:
- A problem in the printer driver can create problems like this where you are unable to access your HP printer. In such cases, you need to update the driver to get rid of the defect.
- If there is a faulty power system, then your HP printer won’t turn on.
- Moreover, if the printer is not compatible with the version of the Operating System, then you can face a problem to switch on the HP printer. You need to update the OS to turn your HP printer on.
- Presence of malicious threats can affect the performance of the HP printer.
Ways To Fix HP Printer Won’t Turn On
There are several easy ways by which you can troubleshoot the HP printer won’t turn on issue quickly. Your printer is something which you might require every day. Hence, you need to solve the printer issue quickly. Take a look at some of the hacks to get rid of the problem.
Test The Printer Power Button
Sometimes, if the power button of the HP printer is not working, you can face trouble switching on the printer. Therefore, you need to monitor the performance of the power switch of the HP printer. First of all, ensure whether the power cord is properly connected to the rear end of the printer or not. After that, press the Power button of the printer and then release it. Be careful that you don’t hold the button for a long time. If the printer is not turning on, wait for 15 seconds and then repeat the process again. If this solution is not working, go to the next solution.
Update Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button from your keyboard.
- Type “Device Manager” in the Start search field.
- You have to select the option Device manager and click on it.
- The Device Manager window appears on the screen of your computer. There you will find a list of all the drivers that are installed in your system currently.
- Look for the option “Printer driver”. Click on that.
- You will see the HP Photosmart printer option below that. Right-click on that and select the “Update” option from the dropdown menu.
Wait for some time untill the update process gets over. Make sure that you have a perfect internet connection. Now restart both your computer and HP printer and see if the solution worked or not.
Contact HP Support For A Better Aid
If you are facing difficulty in troubleshooting the HP printer won’t turn on by yourself, then it is better to opt for experienced help. In such cases, you can always rely on the HP support team. They have a team of finely tuned experts backed by years of experience. You can dial their phone number straight-away and talk to the executives about the issue. Moreover, you can also use the email service or the Live Chat Portal facility to report the issues regarding your HP printer to the experts. They will revert back to your query soon.