Detailed Guideline for the Canon Wireless Printer Setup
Canon printers are one of the robust and durable devices that produce high-quality printing. They are power-packed with enhanced features and with little modification, you can produce awesome quality output. But, none of the advances can come into play if you do not know the setup process. Therefore, this article will throw some light upon the Canon wireless printer setup. In case, if miss out any step, simply reach the helpline number given at the end of the article.
Detailed Steps For Canon Wireless Printer Setup
Before the procedure begins to take shape, use the WPS button. However, fulfill these requirements as well for the successful Canon wireless printer setup:
- Find the WPS button near the access point. Most Canon models have this feature.
- The network connection must be in sync with WPA or WPA2 security rules and regulations.
- Follow other guidelines if required.
- Switch on your Canon printer and tap on the Wi-Fi icon until the lamp blinks. Then, check for the blue light and move to the access point.
- Now, press the WPS button within a gap of minutes. You will find that the Canon printer and the alarm lamp of the Wi-Fi will blink simultaneously.
- Once the connection between the Canon device and the broadband connection is established, the lights will remain static.
Confirming The Network Settings
It is always recommended to go for a print test to check whether the connection is secured.
- Switch on your Canon printer and fill up the loading tray with plain paper or A4 sized sheets as required.
- Press the Resume icon until you find an alarm and the lamp must flash for at least 15 times. Finally, leave it.
- Check the settings and make sure the Connection is turned to Active. Alongside, SSID must display a known wireless network.
- The test print will show the network info page
- You can also take a printout of any other document.
How To Setup Canon Printer To Wifi For Mac Users?
- Turn on your Mac device and move straight to printer settings.
- A page will appear and ask you to identify the USB or wireless connection. Choose the wireless connection icon only.
- Check your Canon model and, the power lamp and tap on Next. The lamp must be turned on.
- Next, move to the Printer Setup and select the option beside the Start Setup. Simultaneously choose Cableless setup.
- Once the connection via Cableless is established, tap on WiFi button and check for orange light.
- Release after a while and check WiFi blue, printer green light is constantly lit.
- Move on and tap Next.
- Take a test print at the end of the process.
Canon Printer Setup For Windows
The procedures for the Canon printer setup in Windows XP is similar to other versions of Windows. But there will be an extra step where you have to insert license and other key numbers like SSL. Make sure that you enter the right trade license number while setting up the network for the Windows Operating System. You can also refer to manual guidelines for getting the same.
Certified Printer Experts Within Your Budget
Canon wireless printer setup takes a few minutes if you follow the guideline minutely. However, you can be confused if you are not tech savvy. But, do not worry since we got your back. Our Canon Support team are available 24*7 at your service and can provide solutions that work fruitfully. Moreover, you can encounter errors while printing any document or image. Our technicians will make sure that the obstacles are removed from the core. Therefore, call us on the Canon Support Number +1-888-223-5549, and talk to our professionals. You can drop an email or avail the live chat support.