5 Effective Ways To Handle “Canon Printer Not Printing Black” In A Brief Time
Canon printers use the latest technology to take printouts. Moreover, they show excellent performance at the time of generating multiple outputs. Notwithstanding all of these, you can still come across the error message, “Canon printer not Printing black” and this annoying issue may arise even at the time of taking a simple black and white paper print. However, this article is helpful to fix this Canon printer issue and our Canon Support team plays an effective role to overcome it.
Significant Issues Behind The Canon Printer Not Printing Black
Some major issues are responsible to stir up the Canon printer problems. Let’s know about them and try to avoid them for enhancing the printer’s performance:
- Ink cartridge installation errors cause the “Canon printer not printing black” issue.
- Presence of solid particles, torn papers, and debris, etc inside the input system tray make this kind of issue.
- Canon Printer setup error is another reason for showing the message, “Canon printer won’t print black” issue.
Fix Canon Printer Won’t Print Black Problems With Technical Solutions
There are several steps help to resolve theCanon printing issue effectively. So, you may try out the methods below and secure your device:
Check The Ink Cartridge
- Check whether the ink cartridges are full of ink. If they are low on ink or empty, then fill the cartridges with the black ink.
- Double-check whether you have removed the tape over the vent of the Canon printer. Otherwise, the new installed Canon scanner starts to lag during take a print.
- After that, make sure that the ink cartridges are properly installed into the appropriate slots.
- Then, check the vents and remove clogged if you find any inside the ink cartridges. You can use a pin gently and clean up the clogs.
- Finally, verify the other color ink cartridges are working properly or not. If they are fine, then try to re-install the black ink cartridges with a new one. It will help to fix the common error, “Canon printer doesn’t print black”.
Install a New Ink Cartridge
- Confirm that the power button is turned on and open the front cover of the cartridge.
- Now, remove the output cover from it.
- After that, push down the empty Fine Cartridges until it is set in the appropriate position.
- Next, you can remove the Fine Cartridge and start a new one by removing the protective tape gently.
- Insert the new Fine Cartridge into the Cartridge holder through a slant.
- Then, push the Fine Cartridge in and set up it uniformly until it snaps into the proper place. Otherwise, it will fail to print a b/w paper and shows an unexpected error, “Canon printer not printing black”.
Perform The Cleaning Process
- Power on the Canon printer and make sure that there are multiple A4 sized pages in the tray.
- Next, open both the output tray and the output tray extension.
- Go to the Printer’s panel and select the Setup to start the cleaning process.
- After choosing the Setup, click on the tools/wrench icon.
- Press down arrow key and locate the Maintenance menu.
- Press the OK button r hot the Enter key to launch the Maintenance window.
- Choose Deep Cleaning option and press OK to start the main section cleaning program.
- After that, confirm it by tapping the YES button and the OK button respectively. This will take 2-3 minutes to complete the entire cleaning process.
- Finally, you can see the pattern print confirmation and hit the OK to complete.
Modify The Canon Printer Setup
- Open the Printer Setup page by tapping on the Setup option.
- Here, you need to change the Media type and choose from the drop down as per your requirement and page quality.
- Now, set the printing quality as Standard.
- Next, click on the checkbox from the lower left to use the current settings for the future.
- After that, set the Printer head alignment such a way that the head pin won’t touch the print head.
- Now, try to take a printout a b/w paper and check whether the Canon printer not printing black issue persists or not,
Reinstall The Canon Printer Driver
- Type “devicemngr” in the search box and hit the Enter key to launch the Device Manager window.
- In the resultant window, choose the Printer from the list of installed hardware.
- Expand the category and select the Canon Printer model which you currently use. Right-click on that option.
- Click on the Uninstall button and confirm it by tapping on the Yes button from the Confirmation dialog box.
- When done, go to the Canon Official website and download the latest version of the printer driver.
- Save that new file on your desktop and install it properly.
- Finally, verify whether the problem of printing is resolved or not.
Connect With Canon Support For A Technical Solution
Our Canon Printer Technical Support team is experienced enough to tackle the Canon printer errors effectively. To fix the Canon printer not printing black issue is not a big deal for us and you can avail our reliable service at a reasonable rate. So, you can place a call at our Canon Printer Customer Support Number +1-888-223-5549 for a technical fix. Furthermore, you can resolve all of your queries regarding the Canon printer by consulting with our team.