Perform Canon MG2922 Wireless Setup Process Without Any Hassle
Most of the people prefer the Canon printers for its quality and the speed of generating the prints. However, without proper installation of the wireless Canon printer, you won’t able to use it further. Therefore, this article will help you to perform Canon MG2922 wireless setup without any hassle.
How To Setup Canon Pixma MG2922 Wireless Printer?
There are two different ways that get you the Canon MG2922 wireless setup efficiently done. Moreover, you can avoid possible conflicts during the setup process through the following methods:
Using The WPS Method
- Turn on your Canon printer and hold the Wi-Fi button from the top of the printer until the lamp flashes.
- Now, check the lamp shows a blue indicator or not. If not, then try to restart the printer.
- However, locate the access point and press the WPS button within 1-2 minutes.
- You can see the blue light is blinking that indicates the WPS is searching for the access point. Hence, it becomes stable and turns into green while it is connected.
- When done, then load the A4 sheets into the system tray and check the wireless connection Status before taking a softcopy.
- Now, choose the copy or documents which you want to print and press Ctrl+P together from the keyboard.
Via Standard Connection Process
- For the Windows users, you can insert DVD or CD and run the Canon MG2922 wireless setup. In the case of Mac users, you can download the software from the genuine Apple Official website.
- Click on the Next button to complete the installation process. For Mac users, click on the Install helper and you need to click on the Next button after following the on-screen instructions.
- Ensure that the Power lamp of the printer is on and choose the option Next to open the next window,
- Now, click on the option Connect to the network and select the Cableless Setup from the resultant screen.
- In the next window, tap and hold the Wi-Fi button until the orange lamp alarm flashes for 2 times.
- Make sure that the blue Wi-Fi lamp shows an active status and the green lamp is on.
- Click on the Next for the next two resultant windows.
- Next, choose the Next button after choosing the appropriate region and select the residential place.
- Select the version of the Canon Printer MG2922 software to install and click on the Next button.
- Click on the Yes button from the resultant dialog box to accept the Terms and Conditions.
- After accepting the license User agreement, Click on the Finish button to complete the installation process.
- Confirm that both the device and the Canon wireless printer are in the ready state before performing the spooling program.
- Verify the signal strength and if it drops on a frequent basis, try to fix it by modifying the connection setup or you can connect with ISP.
- In the case of the WPS method, the WPS button is present in the access point.
- The network must use WPA or WPA2 method for accessing the internet and follow the protocols provided by it. Otherwise, Wi-Fi Protected access method fails to perform the Canon Printer setup process.
Facing Issues with Canon Pixma?
Sometimes, Windows registry failure issue or the installation error creates a Canon MG2922 wireless setup issue. Then, you can perform the following steps and fix this annoying issue quickly:
- Open the Control Panel Window and click on Hardware and Sound option.
- Choose Printers from the resultant window and right-click on the Canon MG2922.
- Select the option Run as administrator.
- In the Properties window, click on the Advanced tab.
- Click on the New Driver tab. Follow the prompt screen instructions properly by tapping on Install the Driver option.
- It will take a few minutes to install and when done, reboot the system and check whether the Canon printer is working properly or not.
Connect with the Canon Printer Support for a Technical Fix
In the above article, we have discussed the essential steps to Canon MG2922 wireless setup process. If you are still facing the Canon Printer issue, then you can contact us at our Canon Printer Support Team for technical help. Our IT team is experienced enough to resolve this annoying issue effectively. So, you can place a call at our Canon Printer Customer Support Number +1-888-223-5549 and know the details about the process to set up the Canon printer effortlessly.