Brother Printer Drum Error: Get Instant Solution!
Although Brother printer is one of the best printers at present, with time some technical glitches also develop in this printer. Mainly, users often complain about Brother printer drum error which is the unavoidable problem encountered these days. A drum is a crucial part of any printer. Hence, if you face any problem in this crucial part, you need to fix the issue at the earliest. Because, without fixing the annoying problem, you won’t able to use it further to avail the best performance. However, the drum error occurs when the corona wire on the drum unit needs to be cleaned. Sometimes, the error message appears when you do not set the drum properly.
Therefore, if you are also facing this annoying problem, read this post carefully and remove the problem by yourself.
Solutions to Resolve Brother Printer Drum Error
If you are struggling with this frustrating error and do not know how to fix drum error on Brother printer, go through the accurate and effective fixes which are mentioned underneath. Follow the guide correctly with the instructions that are stated below:
Fix # 1: Reset the Drum
If you failed to set up the new drum properly, you will often encounter this problem. On the other hand, if you incorrectly install the driver, the error message might pop up on your screen. To fix the Brother printer drum error, you need to reset the drum. To perform this process, go through the following processes.
Step 1: At first, remove the front cover of the printer. Then, press the Options.
Step 2: After pressing the Options, a pop-up message will appear on your system’s screen saying that Replace Drum.
Step 3: After that, press Yes option to proceed further. It will display Accepted and then the Cover is Open message.
Step 4: After receiving the option, close the front cover.
After successfully completed the above steps, check whether the drum error still persists or not.
Fix # 2: Clean the Corona Wire
In order to fix the error, cleaning the corona wire is one of the effective solutions. Hence, follow the steps to implement the process.
- Firstly, you have to open the front cover of the printer and then remove the drum and toner assembly. Make sure that you placed the drum and toner on a paper.
- Then, slide the blue tab softly for a few times.
- After that, restore it to its original position. If you do not place the drum and toner properly, then while printing a page you will find a vertical line on the pages.
- Next, reinstall the drum and toner assembly at the same time and then close the front cover. After doing this the drum error message will no longer appear on your screen.
Fix # 3: Replace the Drum with a New One
Replacing a new drum in place of old one can fix the issue effectively. To do so, perform the below steps. But before proceeding to the further method make sure that the printer is on.
- At first, open the front cover of the printer and remove the toner cartridges and drum unit from it.
- After that, push down the green lock lever and then from the drum unit, take out the toner cartridge.
- Now, place the new drum on the toner cartridges and after that, clean out the corona wire and place it gently sliding the green tab.
- At last, install the toner cartridges in the printer and put the drum back into its position.
After applying the process, it is quite possible that your problem might get resolved.
Contact our Experts for Reliable Services at the Most Budget-Friendly price
In case you failed to solve the Brother printer drum error, after applying the above fixes, it is always wise to take an expert help to get rid of this situation. To avail our services you can visit our official pages. We have years of experience in handling the Brother printer and can fix any problem in the less possible time. Therefore, you can avail our services through various communication channels. Our support team will definitely reach you to guide you with the best possible services.