“How To Connect To Epson Printer”? Know Some Easy Ways Here
When it comes to printers, Epson is a renowned brand. It is known for its quality printing. The print quality of Epson printers is fairly good. But, to use a printer you need to know “how to set it up and connect it to your device?” Connecting the printer to your device is not a difficult task. However, many of us do not know how to connect the device to the printer. If you are one of them, then do not worry. In this article, we are going to discuss some easy ways on “how to connect to Epson printer?”
“How to Connect to Epson printer?” Some Effective Methods
If you want to satisfy your query which goes like “how to connect to Epson printer?” The effective methods to connect the Epson printer to your device are as follows:
- Connecting the Epson printer to Windows.
- Sharing the Epson printer to Mac.
- Connecting the Epson printer to your phone.
Thus, we are going to discuss some effective ways to connect the printer to your device.
Method 1: Sharing the Epson Printer to Windows
If you have just installed the printer and do not know how to connect it to your computer then there is nothing to worry about. Follow this method to share your Epson printer to Windows:
- At first, download the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility on your computer and install it.
- Then, click on the utility and click on Next to accept the License Agreement.
- After that, click on Install to install the utility and click on Finish after the software is installed on your computer.
- Now, double-click on the Epson Connect software and choose your printer from the list.
- Thereafter click on Next to go to the next section.
- Then, choose the option Printer Registration to register your printer and click Next.
- Next, choose the Agree option and click on Next.
- After that, when you get the notification, ‘Register a printer to Epson connect’ click on OK.
- Thereafter, fill up the form Create an Epson Connect Account if you are creating a new account and click on Finish after filling the form. But if you are connecting a new device on the existing account then choose the option I already have an account and fill up the form Add a new printer and click on Add.
- Finally, click on close to complete the registration process.
Method 2: Sharing the Epson Printer with Mac
To connect your Epson printer to Mac go through the steps:
- At first, click on the Apple icon.
- Then, choose the option System Preferences from the list.
- After that, click on the Print & Scan option.
- Next, click on the Add(+) option to select your newly shared printer.
- Now, click on Download & Install to download the Epson printer connect utility and then install it.
- Thereafter, go through the steps as discussed above to install and connect your printer to your computer.
Method 3: Connecting the Epson Printer to your Phone
In case you are facing any problem in connecting the Epson printer to your phone, then follow the below steps to connect it without any difficulty:
- At first, download the Epson Print Enabler plugin on your phone and install it.
- Then, click on the W-Fi from the shortcut tray and connect the Epson printer to your phone.
- After that, open the Settings applications and navigate to the Printing tab.
- Next, choose the tab and choose the option Printing.
- Now, enable the Epson Print plugin.
- Thereafter, connect your phone to the same network and check by printing any document to verify whether the printer is connected to your phone.
Note: In case, you are unable to see your printer name then, click on the All Printer option and choose your printer.
Here, we have provided a vivid description, “how to connect to Epson printer?”, hence go through all the methods carefully, one by one. While connecting the printer to your device if you face any problem then get in touch with an expert.