How To Connect HP Deskjet 2652 To Wi-Fi
HP Deskjet 2652 is an all-in-one compact and attractive printer that helps the users to increase the daily work efficiency. It provides superb convenience and amazing printing quality.
This printer comes with features that allow the users to connect the devices like laptops, smartphones, computers, tablets wirelessly.
But, if you are unaware of how to connect HP Deskjet 2652 to Wi-Fi, then you need effective steps through which you can set up the HP Deskjet 2652 wirelessly.
Easy Steps: Connect HP Deskjet 2652 to Wi-Fi
Here, we are going to provide the easy steps to connect the HP Deskjet 2652 printer for both the Windows and Mac Operating System. You can perform the steps as follows:
For Windows Operating System:
If you are using Windows Operating System, then you can perform the below steps to connect the HP Deskjet 2652 printer to Wi-Fi wirelessly.
Step 1: Prepare for Installation
Before going to connect the HP Deskjet 2652 printer wirelessly, you need to check the requirements mentioned below:
- A computer that is connected with the broadcast network.
- HP always recommends having wireless internet access while downloading driver and software.
Afterward, make sure that you have turned the computer and router On. Confirm that the system is connected with the same wireless network that the device is connected to.
Next, set up the device, load the paper into the paper tray and then install the ink cartridges. Then, turn the printer On. Lastly, place the device within the range of the router.
Step 2: Install the Driver and Software
Now, you can start the installation process. Download the full feature of all HP print driver that contains the wireless print drivers as well as HP Printer Assistant software.
Here are the steps you can perform to do this:
- First of all, detach the USB cables from the device.
- Then, visit the official website of HP and then search for the latest driver and software for your printer.
- Once you get that, tap on the Download button to initiate the downloading process and then run the HP Easy Start.
- Once it prompts to choose the printer, tap on the ‘My Printer is Not Shown’ option.
- Now, it will navigate you to the ‘Printer Not Found Screen’. Tap on the Continue button and then choose the ‘Wireless Network’ option from the list.
- Tap on the Continue button and then complete the on-screen prompts.
If you are a Mac user, then you can follow the steps below to connect the printer with the Wi-Fi network. Follow the first steps from the above procedure and then continue with the below-mentioned steps:
Restore the Default Wireless Settings on your Device
Reset the broadcast settings of the printer so that you can make the connection successfully. Here’s how to do this:
- From the Control Panel of the device, you have to make sure that the wireless LED indicator is blinking and the power indicator is bright.
Note: But, if it’s not, then you have to understand that the printer is in Sleep mode. Press the Power button and hold it for a few seconds.
- If you see that the wireless LED indicator is not blinking, then you have to press the Wireless button from the Control Panel of the printer. Afterward, press the Cancel button for at least 3 seconds. Now, the wireless light will start to blink.
Install the Driver and Software
Now, start the installation process. To do this, you can take a quick glance at the steps mentioned below:
In the beginning, open a browser on the computer and go to the official website of HP. Search for the latest version of the software by using the model number of the printer. Once you get that, tap on the Download button.
After completing the downloading process, go to the location where you have stored the downloaded file, launch the HP Easy Start. Afterward, tap on the ‘Set Up My HP Product’ option. Tick the ‘Accept’ box to agree on the terms and conditions.
It will redirect you to Prepare screen. Tap on the Continue button. Afterward, check whether the Power button is bright. If it’s not, then press the Power button to turn on the device from Sleep mode.
On the next screen, you will see the serial number of the device on the ‘Ready to connect’ section. Tap on the Continue button to proceed further.
Note: But, if the device is not getting displayed, then you have to perform Step 1 once again to restore the default broadcast settings of the printer.
Once the installation checks the network configuration, you will be able to see the name of the printer and the SSID on the Connect screen. Here, you will also see the Join button between the two options.
- If it is showing the correct SSID, tap on the Join button.
- Else, tap on the ‘Network Name’ option and choose the correct network from the list and then tap on the Join button.
After clicking on the Join button, the system will be disconnected temporarily from the wireless network while setting up the connection.
Now, the HP Easy Start prompts access for the selected network name. Tap on the Allow button. It will allow the application to retrieve the password for the broadcast network and use it to connect the printer.
- If you tap on the Deny button, it will ask you to enter the pass-key manually.
- If HP Easy Start is unable to locate the password of the wireless network, then the installer will ask you to type it manually.
Once it accepts the password, it will set up the device and then connect it to the network. Tap on the Continue button. Afterward, respond to each of the setup screens until the Install screen appears.
Choose the ‘HP Essential Software’, ‘HP Easy Screen’ or other software that you wish to install for your device. Click on the Install button to initiate the installation process.
After completing the installation process, tap on the Continue button and then respond to each of the setup screens that appear, until you reach the ‘Enable Printing Screen’. Tap on the ‘Add Printer’ button to create a print queue.
It will navigate you to the Add window. Choose the name of your printer from the Bonjour listed under the Kind section. After that, check the ‘Print Using’ or ‘Use’ box. Then, choose the name of the printer from the pop-up menu.
Tap on the Add button to add the device from the list and then tap on the ‘Print Test Page’ option to make sure that you have set up the printer properly. Once the test page prints, tap on the Continue button to complete the process.
Now, you can enjoy print, scan, or copy using the HP Deskjet 2652 printer, as soon as you complete the configuration.