How To Connect Epson Printer To Wi-Fi: A Complete Guide
Epson is one of the best printer manufacturing company in the world. Nowadays, Epson has introduced the concept of wireless printing, where you can print without a wired connection. It means we can print any document from our phone, tablet or computer using Wi-Fi. But, if you want to use this service on your printer, then you need to connect it to the router. Therefore, in this technical blog, we are going to discuss how to connect Epson printer to Wi-Fi.
Effective Ways on How to Connect Epson Printer to Wi-Fi
If you are facing any issue while connecting the printer to Wi-Fi then follow the methods below are surely going to help. The effective ways to connect the Epson printer to Wi-fi are listed below:
- Connecting the printer to the Wi-Fi.
- Using the WPS key.
- By using the Setup wizard.
- Setting up the printer on the computer.
Hence, we are going to discuss the methods one by one.
Method 1: Connecting the printer to Wi-Fi
To access the service of printing without a wired connection, at first, you need to connect the printer to Wi-Fi. Follow the steps as given below to connect your printer to Wi-Fi:
- At first, locate Settings on the LCD screen on your printer.
- Then, open the Network Settings or Network Connection on your printer.
- After that, choose Network Setup or Wireless Setup on your printer.
- Now, your printer will start searching for the network connection.
- Next, choose a network connection and provide the correct password to connect the Wi-Fi to your printer.
Method 2: Using the WPS key
You can also connect your printer to your WiFi using the WPS key. So to connect the printer to Wi-Fi using the WPS key, at first, you need to verify whether the printer is close to your router. If the printer is close to your router, then make sure whether your router has the WPS push connect utility. If it has this feature, then press the WPS key on both the router and the printer. Once you have pressed the WPS key on both the devices, the printer will be connected to Wi-Fi.
Method 3: By using the Setup wizard
You can also connect the printer to Wi-Fi using the setup wizard in the following way:
- First, connect the Printer to your computer.
- Then, install the printer software on your computer.
- After installing the printer software, open the setup wizard and follow the on-screen instructions to connect the printer to Wi-Fi.
- Once the printer is connected to Wi-Fi, remove the USB cable from the computer.
Method 4: Setting up the printer on your computer
After connecting the printer to Wi-Fi you need to set up the printer on your device. Thus, go through the below steps to set up the printer on your computer:
Follow the steps to set up the printer on Windows:
- At first, press the Windows key and choose Control Panel on your PC.
- Then, click on Devices and Printers or Printer in the Control Panel window.
- After that, click on Add a printer to check for your printer.
- Now, choose your printer from the list and click on Next. If your printer is not in the list, then click on the option “The printer I want isn’t listed” and go through the instruction as listed on the screen to choose your printer.
- Next, print a document to verify whether the printer is properly set up on your computer.
Go through the steps below to set up the printer on Mac:
- Click on the Apple menu and choose the option System Preferences.
- Next, choose the option Print & Scan.
- After that, click on the Add(+) symbol which is present at the bottom left corner.
- Then, click on the printer and choose the option ‘Add’ to add your printer on your Mac.
In this article, we have provided all the information on how to connect Epson printer to Wi-Fi. Hope, this article will help you to connect your printer to Wi-Fi. If you face any problem while connecting your printer to Wi-fi then you can get in touch with us through our helpline number +1-855-789-0292. Or else, you can also email us at our official email ID.