Essential Guide On How To Connect Brother Printer To Wifi
When it comes to the best quality printer, Brother printers gain prominence by becoming one of the leading brands of printers. Brother printers have the capability to print some documents from the laptop or computer wirelessly. Although it is easy to connect the printer over the Wifi, it becomes easier when it comes with world-class driver software. Also, you can connect the Brother printer to the Wifi. So, if you want to know how to connect Brother printer to Wifi then, you can follow this article properly.
Advanced Methods To Connect Brother Printer To Wifi:
Here, we are going to discuss two easy methods for connecting Brother printer to Wifi. But to perform these steps, at first, you have to know the SSID(network name) and the network key (password). So, if you want to perform these steps then, follow the methods below:
Method 1: Configuration With Network Settings
- At first, power on your laptop, router as well as printer
- After that, navigate to the Menu of your Brother printer
- Then, go to the Network and click on the WLAN and then select the Setup Wizard
- When you view the Network I/F switched to Wireless option, click on the Enter option
- Now, find the network from the result and click on the Enter key.
- After doing that, just look for encryption type of the network and click on the Enter key again.
If this method fails to help you to connect the Brother printer to Wifi, then you can perform the next method.
Method 2: Configuration With WLAN Network
Before configuring the below-mentioned steps, make sure that you have the WLAN access router.
- At first, you need to use the Control panel to set up the Brother printer wirelessly
- Connect the AC power in your printer and then turn on the printer
- Now, from your printer press the Menu button
- After that, press the Up and Down arrow key to choose the Network settings
- Choose the network and press OK
- After that, again choose WLAN and press OK button
- Now, set up the wizard and hit the OK button
- When the LAN enables the wireless network, it will automatically start the wireless set up wizard.
- Now, choose the network SSID and press the OK button
- At last, type the SSID key for final
Method 3: Configuration With the CD-ROM
Before doing this step, make sure to check whether you have the valid CD ROM.
- At first, place the CD-ROM, it will automatically place the installation screen.
- Now, from that, click on the Install driver option and hit on the Yes option.
- Next, from the Licence Agreement window, click on the Wireless network connection option.
- Now, pick the brother peer-to-peer network printer and click on the Next option.
- Confirm the correct setting of the Brother printer and click on the Refresh option.
- After that, remove the CD-ROM cable from the computer and printer. Then, click on the Finish option.
Solution 4: Assign a New IP Address to the Printer
If the above step does not work for you, then you can perform this method. To perform this method:
- At first, make a temporary connection with the help of an Ethernet cable.
- Remove the protection cap from the Ethernet cable and connect it to your router.
- Wait for some time to verify that the Brother printer acquires the IP address or not.
Solution 5: Configuration With the Network Settings
By this method, you can configure the Brother printer easily with the help of network settings. To perform this step:
- At first, open the Firewall/ Antivirus page
- Choose the option Change the Firewall port settings to enable network connection and continue with the installation and click on the Next button.
- After that, from the bottom of the window, click on the Wireless setup option.
- Then, click on the Next option and tick the check and confirm the option. Now, hit the Next option.
- Check the temporarily used USB cable option and hit the Next button.
- Now, connect the printer from a socket and wait for some time so that your computer recognizes the printer.
- Click on the Next button and type the password in the network key field and confirm it
- At last, click on Yes option to complete the Setup process
By following the above steps, you can easily connect your Brother printer to Wifi.
Connect With Our Experts to Solve This Connectivity Issue With Ease:
In this article, we have talked about the process of how to connect Brother printer to Wifi. If you are still not able to connect your Brother printer to Wifi, then you can take assistance from our experts. They will help you with the best possible ways to connect Brother printer to Wifi. If you want to get in touch with us, then you can contact us at our helpline number +1-888-223-5549 and seek assistance from our skilled experts. If you found the phone line busy, then you can also connect us via live chat support or via email.