Workable Methods On How To Change Ink In HP Printer
HP always garners good reviews from its users as it makes high-end and quality printers. At times, one needs to change the ink cartridge. If you are using HP printers, you also should know how to change ink in HP printer. The steps are not so tough but you need to perform the steps very minutely with patience.
If you are seeking the proper guidance for this, then you are in the right place. This article will clear all your doubts related to it. Hence, go through the entire article and get the job done quickly.
How To Change Ink In HP Printer?
Here, in this section, you will find the steps of changing the ink cartridges of HP printers. Perform exactly the same as otherwise, your printer may get damaged.
Insert Ink Cartridge In HP Printer
- The first thing you need to do is open the lid of the HP printer. Then, open the ink tray also. Keep in mind that the printer must be switched on.
- Remove the ink cartridge from the printer. Remember that your printer already has a cartridge in it. Press the cartridge to remove the older one.
- Remove the new cartridge from the packaging. Tear the plastic cover carefully along with the tape. This cover protects the cartridge from any sort of damage. But do not touch the copper-colored area. Otherwise, it can cause ink failure, create a disconnection between the printer and computer.
- Finally, you need to insert the new cartridge in the printer and shut the lid. Now, turn on the printer and plug in the power supply cable wire.
Additional Tips To Remember:
While performing the steps, you need to be very cautious and keep some important things in mind.
- Never remove the print head with an open hand. It can cause minor or major damage to the printer.
- While performing the methods, if the ink gets on your skin, then you should wash it very soon without any delay. If the ink gets into the mouth or in the eyes, then go to the nearest doctor immediately.
- Always keep the ink cartridges out of reach of your children.
- You should not remove any seals or labels, otherwise, the ink may leak.
- Place the printer on a plain and smooth surface.
- Never keep the ink cartridge upside-down, it will leak the ink. You should put the label of the cartridge facing upward.
Get Reliable Help From Our Experts
Hopefully, the above methods will help you to change ink in HP printer. But in case you are unable to do that on your own, do not get worried. Our team of experts provides exactly this service. We have hundreds of clients who are satisfied with our services. To avail our streamlined services, you just need to place a call at our toll-free number +1-855-789-0292. Else, you can also choose the live chat option to reach us in real time. We are available via email support as well for your convenience.