How To Change Ink In Canon Printer In Effectively Ways
Canon offers powerful printers which are capable to provide with vibrant colors. Moreover, it helps to generate supreme quality images. However, without proper installation, you won’t be able to use it further. So, this article is helpful to know the process of how to change ink in Canon printer effectively and our Canon Printer Support team is ready to serve the best solution within a small amount of time.
Steps To Setup Canon Printer With Few Technical Steps
Some of the several ways are effectively playing an effective role in how to change ink in Canon printer. Moreover, it will be helpful to resolve any problem associated with the Canon ink cartridges. So, you can try out the steps below to set up the Canon printer.
Replacing Ink Cartridges
- Switch on the Canon printer and open the paper output tray from the Cartridge.
- Remove the ink cartridges gently by pushing the locks and release the cover.
- Now, takeout the cartridge from the cabinet and ready to install a new ink cartridge.
- Next, remove the protective tape from the Fine Cartridge by lifting it on a slant position.
- Gently shake from side to side and clean the inside before installing.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the Cartridge holder and set up uniformly until it snaps into the proper place.
- Now, take a printout to check whether the ink cartridge is properly working or not.
Re-install Canon Printer Driver
- Type “devicemngr” in the search box and press Enter key to launch the Device Manager window.
- From the resultant window, choose the Printer category from a list of installed hardware.
- Expand the category and select the Canon printer model.
- Right-click on it and choose Uninstall from the pop-up menu.
- Click on the Yes button from the resultant dialog box and confirm the driver uninstallation process.
- Wait until the uninstallation process is done and try to re-install from the Canon Official Website with the latest version.
- Finally, insert some of the A4 pages into the system input tray and try to take a printout without facing any hassle.
- Clean the chip with the cotton ball and gently wipe with the Q-tip a few times.
- Power down the Canon printer and unplug the power cord.
- If you clean the chip, then reset the cartridge with the latest driver version by pressing the Reset or Stop button for 15 seconds.
- Wait for 10-15 seconds and reconnect the Canon printer.
Modify Ink Cartridge Settings
- Type “devicemngr” in the search box and hit the Enter key to launch the Device Manager window.
- In the resultant window, you can see the Printer model name under the Printer section.
- Right-click on it and choose Driver Properties from the pop-up menu.
- Select the Maintenance tab and choose the Cartridge Settings.
- Choose the ink cartridge which is full of ink and try to take a colorful printout.
- Don’t touch electrical or metallic parts of the ink cartridge because it creates the damage issue.
- After removing the protective seal, don’t expose the cartridge. Otherwise, it will sry out the ink.
- If any clogged or stained is found, then try to clean with cotton balls or use the paper because it is sensitive.
- Before cleaning the clog, don’t use it further through the printhead as it is cleaned automatically at the time of installation.
Connect with Us for Extensive Support
In the above article, we have discussed the process about how to change ink in Canon printer effectively. Moreover, it is helpful to overcome the ink cartridge issue efficiently. However, you are not a tech-savvy person, then you can contact us at our Canon Printer Technical Support Team and get a feasible solution. Moreover, you can place a call at our Canon Printer Customer Support Number +1-888-223-5549 for a technical fix.