HP Printer Software Won’t Uninstall: Try Some Effective Fixes
HP printer is mainly famous for top-quality electronic products. With the help of a printer, you can easily print your documents, files, and other essential data sheets. HP printers have amazing features but also have some technical issues. Many users have reported that they can not uninstall the HP printer software from their device. If you are one of them, then in this article, you will learn what to do if HP printer software won’t uninstall.
Basically, this problem occurs when your device is affected due to viruses or malware. Sometimes, if you do not update the printer driver, then also you can see this issue on your device. These are the most common reasons behind the occurrence of this HP Printer is in Error State. Below, we have shared some solutions that must help you to fix this issue.
Easy Solutions To Troubleshoot HP Printer Software Won’t Uninstall
Here, we are going to discuss some easy and effective solutions to uninstall the HP printer software. Sometimes, restarting your device can fix this issue. First, you have to try this. After trying this, if the problem is still there, then you can apply the below-mention solutions.
Solution 1- By Using The Control Panel
- At first, you have to go to the Control Panel. Alternatively, you can press the Windows Key and R key to open the Run box. Type Control Panel and then hit the Enter button or OK option.
- When the Control Panel window opens, locate the Programs and Features section.
- In the Programs and Features section, you will find the HP Printer offline option. Right-click on it to open the list. Click on the Uninstall option.
- Once the uninstallation is over, check if the problem still exists.
Solution 2- By Using The SFC Scan
You have to run a full scan of your system. For that, implement the given steps:
- Firstly, you have to go to the Search Panel, type cmd and then right-click on the search result to open the list. Click on the Run as administrator option.
- In the Command Prompt window, type scannow/SFC to run this command. Then, press the Enter key.
- Once the scan is done, restart your system and uninstall the lenovo support software.
Solution 3- Delete HP Printer From The Device List
This is another solution to fix this issue. If the previous solutions do not help you, then you can try this alternative. To complete the uninstallation process, you have to delete the HP printer from the device list.
- Turn on the HP printer
- Then, check if the printer is connected to the computer or not. If it is connected, then disconnect it.
- Next, you have to go to the Device Manager.
- When the Device Manager window opens, click on the Devices and Printer option.
- Right-click on the Printer option to open the list. Select the Remove option or Uninstall option to remove the HP printer.
Get In Touch With Our Experts
In the above sections, we have discussed some easy solutions to fix the HP printer software won’t uninstall in your device. If the problem is still there or you have any problem in following the steps, then you can contact our Technical Assistance. You can contact at number +1-855-789-0292. Our experts are professionally trained to deal with this issue. So, you can reach our team at any time. Moreover, you can also send your queries through our official Email ID [email protected]. You can also talk to our experts by using the Live Chat option.