Samsung Wireless Printer Won’t Connect: Know The Easy Hacks
Samsung is a multinational company originated in South Korea. It certainly tops the list when it comes to device performance and durability. Samsung printers offers you all the latest technology with high definition printing quality. However, even Samsung printers also reported to have some issues. Samsung wireless printer won’t connect is one of them. Take a look at this article to know some easy hacks about the Samsung printer won’t connect to wireless network issue.
What Causes Samsung Printer Won’t Connect To Wireless Network
If you want to resolve the printer issue on your own, then you need to know some of the causes which is hampering the performance of the Samsung printer. Have a look at some of the common reasons by which you can derive an exact solution of this problem.
- If the Printer Driver of your system is corrupted or obsolete, then you can face such issues. Try uninstalling and then reinstalling the driver to get rid of the problem.
- An error with the Network Adapter can also bring this defect in your Samsung printer. You need to update the Network Adapter in such circumstances.
- Check the connection of the printer. Investigate if the connecting cables are properly set or not. Also, check the power socket and the power button of the printer.
- Moreover, Samsung wireless printer won’t connect can also occur if the printer software is malfunctioning. Try troubleshooting the error in these conditions.
Fix Samsung Wireless Printer Won’t Connect Easily
A printer is something which you need daily. An issue with the printer can disrupt your work greatly. Therefore, you need to fix the issues with the printer at the earliest. Take a glimpse at some of the easy hacks by which you can easily solve your problem.
Check The Printer Connection
The connectivity of the printer and the other associated components is very important. You need to check the power off/on switch of the Samsung printer you are using. Then, check the connecting wires whether they are in a perfect condition or not. If you find any issue with the wires, change them with a new one.
Moreover, you have to check the Power socket also. See if the electricity supply is working or not. Also, you have to monitor the condition of the Ethernet cables as well. This is because an issue with the internet can make your Samsung printer malfunction.
Troubleshoot Printer Issues
- Click the Start button and type ‘Control Panel’ in the search field.
- Select the Control Panel option from the list of options. The Control Panel window shows up on the screen.
- There select the option “Devices and Printers”.
- You will see the model of your Samsung printer. Right-click on the option and select the “Troubleshoot” option.
- Your computer will take some time to detect the issues. Then, follow the on-screen instructions to solve the problem.
Update Network Adapter
- Press the Windows key from the keyboard. Then, type “Device Manager” in the Start search menu.
- Select the option Device Manager from the drop-down menu.
- The Device Manager window will appear on the screen. There you will find a list of all the installed drivers in your system.
- Locate the option Network Adapter and right-click on it.
- Now, choose the option “Update” from the drop-down menu.
It will consume some time for the system to update the Network Adapter. After the update process is complete, restart the machine and see if the issue persists or not.
Contact 24*7 Samsung Support
If you are not tech-savvy enough to resolve Samsung wireless printer won’t connect issue on your own, then you can always avail the services from our technical team. There you will find a team of well trained employees who will effectively solve your issues regarding Samsung printer. You can make a phone call, at their toll-free support number +1-855-789-0292 to talk to the executives regarding the issue. Furthermore, you can also email them at their official email address. Also, you can use the Live Chat Portal to chat with the technical executives.