Kodak Printer Printing Blank Pages : Know How To Fix
Kodak is a famous American company primarily known for manufacturing top notch cameras. But, it also holds quite a reputation in manufacturing printers. Sometimes, while we are trying to print in the Kodak printer, we find that the pages are left blank instead of being dappled with ink. This is a very general issue which we face on the Kodak printers. If there is no ink in the cartridge, then we might face this issue on the computer. Furthermore, if the print heads get clogged, then we might come across this issue. Even due to the backdated printer drivers, then this issue might occur on the computer. Thus, if you face this issue with your printer then have a quick check on this. Here we are going to discuss how you can fix Kodak printer printing blank pages.
Apparent Causes Of Kodak Printer Printing Blank Pages
The apparent causes of Kodak printer printing blank pages are:
- If there is no ink in the ink cartridge, then the printer might print blank pages.
- Due to the use of backdated printer drivers on your computer this issue might also wreak havoc.
- If the print heads get clogged, then you might be terrorized by this issue too.
- Also, there might be some issues with the file which you are trying to take the printout of. If that is the case, this issue is quite obvious to be reflected on your computer screen.
Kodak 7250 Printer Printing Blank Pages: Relevant Fixes
The relevant fixes for the Kodak 7250 printer printing blank pages are as follows:
Cleaning the Print Heads
Go through the steps to clear the clogged printheads:
- At first, press the ‘Windows’ key from the keyboard.
- Then select the ‘Control Panel’ from the list.
- Now in the ‘Control Panel’, select the option ‘Devices and Printers’.
- Next, select the option ‘View devices and printers’.
- Then, right-click on your printer and then, select the option ‘Properties’ from the list.
- After that select the tab ‘Maintenance’ or ‘Hardware’.
- Then, select ‘Cleaning Option’.
- Now, go through the instructions on the screen to resolve the issue.
By Updating the Printer Driver on your Computer
To update the printer driver on your computer go through the steps:
- Press the ‘Start’ key on the keyboard.
- Then, select ‘Control Panel’.
- Now, select ‘Devices and Printers’ on the ‘Command Prompt’ and then find your printer.
- Next, select the option ‘Printer Properties’ and then choose ‘New Driver’.
- Now, follow the instruction on the screen to download the updates.
- Then install the updates and check if the issue is resolved.
Checking the Ink Cartridge
Go through the steps to check the ink cartridge in the printer:
- At first, check if the printer is on.
- Then, pull the access door of the printer up.
- Next, press the ‘ink cartridge tab’ and then pull it out of the ‘Printhead’.
- Now, remove the ‘ink cartridge’ and then check it.
- If it is empty, then change it.
- Now, check if the issue is resolved on the computer or not.
Using Another Software
Sometimes the software which you are taking the printout might be unsupported. Therefore, change the format and then, by trying to take the printout check if the issue is resolved.
These are the possible ways which you can try to resolve the issue of printing blank pages of your printer.
Get In Touch With Us For Additional Assistance
This will eventually resolve the issue on your computer. But if after that, you would need any kind of assistance, then you can contact us on our helpline number +1-855-789-0292.