Fix “Canon Print Head Alignment Not Working” Without Any Hassle
Canon printer alignment error is an annoying issue while you try to take a softcopy. Moreover, you get stuck with an unexpected error message, “Canon Print Head Alignment Not Working” after several attempts. Thus, it diminishes the printer performance levels as well as reduces the printing quality gradually.
What Is Canon Print Head Alignment Not Working? Know Significant Reasons
There are some of the severe reasons responsible for this Canon printer alignment error. Moreover, it reduces scanner performance levels. However, if you know the valid issues behind it, you can avoid this conflict at the primary stage of the problem.
- If any clogs or solid particles are found inside the Printer head or inside the system tray, then it shows the Canon printer alignment error very often.
- The torn paper inside the Canon printer is another barrier to alignment issues.
- Another problem is installation error, which often may cause the printing issue. The setup problem occurs both in printers and systems. Therefore, the device shows the error message, “Canon print head alignment not working” on a frequent basis.
Resolve “Canon Pixma Pro 100 Print Head Alignment Not Working” Problem With Easy Technical Steps
Some of the common solutions play a significant role to overcome this annoying issue. Moreover, it keeps the Canon printer flexible to use and removes all the possible errors easily. Both the physical issues and Software related problems are responsible for this Canon Pixma alignment error. To fix the problem, you may try out the process below and resolve this serious issue effectively.
Remove The Common Physical Issues
- Sometimes, the torn papers inside the Canon printer creates this annoying issue. Moreover, those papers cause improper alignment in the Printer cartridges. So, remove all the stuck papers from the Printer head and fix the Canon print head alignment not working issue immediately.
- Another printer head alignment issue occurs, if you find any dirt or clogged inside the printer head. Moreover, if the solid particles are present inside the Canon Printer input tray, then it is very difficult to set the proper alignment. So, take cotton balls and clear the tray as soon as possible to avoid his severe issue.
Resolve Software Related Problems
Besides the physical clogs, some of the software setups become a major factor behind this Canon Printer alignment issue. Therefore, without repairing technically, you won’t able to proceed further.
From Windows PC
- Click on the Start button and launch the Start menu.
- Type “Devices and Printers” in the search box and hit the Enter key to launch that specific window.
- Here, you will find all the hardware items attached to the system. Choose the Canon Printer icon and right-click on it.
- Click on Printing Preferences from the pop-up menu appeared on the screen.
- Next, tap on the Services tab and click on the Align the Print Cartridge icon.
- After that, your Canon printer will start to generate an alignment softcopy for testing purposes.
- To align the cartridges, you must follow the onscreen instructions from the Alignment Wizard.
- Once done, tap on the Finish button to complete the entire process.
Using The Printer Software
- Open the Printer Software and choose the Maintenance tab.
- Click on the Tools from the appeared menu and locate the Alignment Printer option
- Tap on the Alignment button and take a printout based on the new alignment.
- Now, open the Alignment Wizard and follow the on-screen instructions and it will take a few minutes to finish the process.
- Once done, click on the Finish button to set the Printer head alignment correctly. Restart the system and check whether the same issue is shown on screen or not.
Perform Manual Setup
- Open the Device Manager window from the computer.
- Now, launch the Printer driver window and tap on the Maintenance tab from the same window.
- Choose the option Custom Setting from the Maintenance tab.
- Tap on the Click Head Alignment to manual option and tap on the OK button to confirm the message.
- Click on the Print Head Alignment and then load the paper in the printer.
- Now, turn on the Canon Printer and click the Printer head option.
- Next, follow the onscreen instruction.
Connect With Us For A Technical Fix
We have discussed the issues with the Canon printer as well as its technical solutions effectively. Furthermore, it will also help to remove the “Canon Print head alignment not working” problem. However, if you are not a tech-savvy person and face the same, then you can contact us for a permanent fix. You can place a call at our Service desk +1-855-789-0292 and avail the excellent service from us.