Fix Brother Printer Unable to Print Error Code 76
In this digital era, printing innovation has a huge demand in both personal and professional places. Brother printers are one of the most reliable and compatible printers which are designed to provide high printing solutions. These printers are a beautiful amalgamation of cutting-edge features and exquisite design, which altogether makes it a perfect device for home-based and business-related works. Though the Brother printers are excellent in terms of performance, as time passes, several problems start to creep in. These errors create a deplorable impact on the performance of the device. One such error is Brother printer error ts 07, which might arise in your printer at any time and restrict you from printing any further.
What is Brother Printer Error 76?
If you are using a Brother printer and you find your Brother printer unable to print, it will probably display an error message. This error message tells about the problem that occurs in the printer machine. Brother printer error 76 is associated with the center thermostat measuring a rapid rise or fall of the temperature. This error might be a result of a sudden power outage or due to thunderstorms during which, the printers get turned off for sometimes and then again turn on. Most of the time, the mainboard gets confused and thinks that the printer is in sleep mode. Therefore, the printer reads it as a fuser error.
Unavoidable Causes Which Lead to Brother Printer Error 76:
There might be many situations in which your Brother printer unable to print and display error messages. The error code 76 can be a genuine threat to the well-being of the printer. This error can be caused by the following circumstances:
- Improper shut down from the system or laptop
- Corrupted entries inside the Home Windows process files
- Any spyware, malware or system virus attack
- Deletion of programs inappropriately
- Due to an incomplete installation of the printer driver or software
- Sudden power outage
- Any ripped piece of paper or foreign object stuck in the printer
- Imperfect un-installation of programs
Step-By-Step Guide to Fix Brother Printer Error Code 76 Efficiently:
Error 76 is ultimately a mechanical malfunction of the Brother printer machine. It also indicates that the fuser is either too hot or too cold or not heating fast enough. Before planning to visit a nearby Brother printer repair center for fixing this error permanently, take a look at some of the troubleshooting steps which might resolve your problem. For troubleshooting this Brother printer fuser error, your Brother printer needs a proper reset.
Method 1: Procedure to Reset Brother Printer Manually
You need to follow the instructions provided below for resetting the Brother printer manually. First, enter the Maintenance Mode. To do this, there are two ways:
- Hold down the “Menu ” button of the Brother printer
- While holding down the button, turn on the printer
- Wait until the display reads Maintenance. Once this happens, press the (9,9) button
- The Brother printer will automatically reset
- Press the Menu button, *, 2, 8, 6, 4 correctly
- If it is done in the proper way, then the system will display Maintenance and the lights on the display will blink
- Then, press button 9 twice. This will let the printer to exit out of the maintenance mode and then start the normal warm-up procedure
- Most of the time, this method fixes the issue. But if it fails to resolve the issue, then you need to replace the fusing assembly immediately.
In case the above procedure does not fix the Brother printer error 76, then you might have to visit a nearby repair center to replace the Main Board PCB or the Fuser Assembly.
ALSO READ: Fix Kyocera Printer Error F24b Instantly
Method 2: Check for Any Paper Jams or Foreign Objects
This error might also occur due to a paper jam or foreign objects. If this is the reason behind the fuser error, you can try out the method given below to fix this issue of your Brother printer:
- Lift the cover of the scanner and find whether any foreign objects or ripped piece of paper got stuck into it
- If you found any, then remove it and leave the scanner open
- Open the clear jam cover which remains inside the printer and remove any jammed paper
- Close the clear jam cover and then turn on the printer
- Next, close the scanner cover with care and confirm that the Brother printer error 76 is cleared from the display
If the error still appears, unplug the Brother printer from the power outlet, wait for 3 to 4 seconds and then plug it back into the power outlet. If the error gets resolved, you can print a sheet to test the functionality of the printer machine. But in case the error remains unresolved, connect with our team at Printers Repair Near me for quick assistance to resolve Brother printer errors. Our engineers are well-trained in resolving different sorts of errors related to Brother printers and accordingly, they suggest preventive measures to avoid them in the future.
Contact Us to Get Immediate Services for Resolving Brother Printer Error Code 76
In this write-up, we have provided a brief insight into the error and also discussed the solutions which you can try to resolve the Brother printer fuser error. However, if you get confused about any of the above-mentioned steps or if you fail to fix the problem, you can come in contact with our tech professionals at Printers Repair Near me through call, chat or email support. You can call us at our helpline number +1-855-789-0292 and discuss your issues with our technical experts to get supportive ideas from them.
You might also chat with our tech professionals and get appropriate solutions online for Brother printer repair. If you are not free to talk to our experts, you might also send us emails regarding your concern and our experts will respond back to you within the next 48 working hours. They will not only fix the issues of your printer but will also protect your device to avoid future complexities in your Brother printer.