Epson Workforce Pro WF-4630 Wi-Fi Setup: A Comprehensive Guide
If you are planning for a small or medium business, then Epson Workforce Pro WF- 4630 is ideal for you as this printer is an all-in-one multi-utility printer. This model of the Epson printer is equipped with speed-enhancing PrecisionCore print head technology and auto-duplex automatic document feeders. Also, you can load up to 250 paper within the paper tray of this printer model.
However, to get the best output result, you have to properly set up the Epson printer. Don’t have any idea about it? don’t worry here is brief information about the Epson Workforce Pro WF-4630 Wi-fi setup.
How to Connect Epson Workforce Pro WF-4630? Know the Proper Approach
Before jumping to the Wi-fi setup procedure, you have to ensure that the router is connected to the wireless network. Also, make sure that your computer is connected to the router wirelessly.
Once you have assured about it, then thoroughly check out the given steps.
First, unpack the Epson Workforce Pro WF-4630 printer from the box. Then, remove all the packing material.
When finished, then take an AC power cord and connect one end of the power cord to the printer. The other end must be connected to a power socket.
Now, insert the CD given with the Epson printer within the computer and run it. Wait for sometimes and let the Pro-WF-4630 printer install the ink.
Else, you can visit the official website of the Pro-WF-4630 printer. From there, download the setup software on your computer.
When finished, follow the online instructions to complete the installation procedure.
Wait for some moments as depending on the size, the installation procedure can take some time. Once completed, proceed to the connection window. Under here, scroll down and choose the Wireless Connection option.
On the next page, choose the Setup printer for the first time option and tap on Next. Then, follow the online instructions and the Epson printer will be automatically connected with your computer via the Wireless network.
Once you have successfully applied the above four steps, then press and hold the Home button of the Epson Workforce Pro-WF-4600 printer. Then, select the Wi-Fi option.
Move to the Wi-Fi setup and furthermore, choose the Wi-Fi setup wizard from the available options.
Now, choose the name of the wireless network. Alternatively, you can manually enter the name.
Thereafter, go to the Password field. Here, by using the displayed keyboard, you need to enter the wireless password.
After entering the wireless password, press the Back symbol and select the Proceed option. In addition, confirm the display settings and tap on OK to save the changes.
Also, if you wish to print the Network Setup report, then simply press Done. Next, hold the Home button for sometimes in order to return to the Home Screen.
Now, the Epson Workforce Pro wf-4630 printer is connected to the Wi-Fi network.
Epson Workforce Pro WF-4630: Common Issues and Troubleshooting
Unfortunately, while using this Epson printer, millions of users have reported some issues. Here are some of the common issues and the solutions to fix them.
This is the most common issue that might irritate the users. To fix it, take a look at the given part.
- First, face up the printable side of the paper
- Next, clean the clogged ink nozzles
- Go to the Epson printer software main menu and choose Automatic as the Mode settings.
- Apart from that, you are strongly advised to replace the ink cartridges
- The input media type should be matched with the media type selected in the printer software.
- Also, move to the Advanced dialog box and uncheck the High-Speed option.
- Besides that, change the color settings in order to solve the issue
Some users have also reported that an error code 0x97 continuously appears on the display while printing. To overcome the situation, here are the instructions that need to be followed.
- Power off the Epson printer as well as unplug the connected cables
- Then, take out the printer’s cartridges. After that, hold down the Power button in order to release the remaining power
- After that, connect all the cables and turn on the Epson printer.
- Once the Epson printer is turned on, then leave it for five to six minutes to reset.
- Afterward, open the printer’s lid. Take a wet paper towel and clean the printhead. Then, close the printer’s lid.
Insert some paper within the printer and press the Print button for the test.
Hope, this guide successfully clears your each and every doubt regarding the Epson Workforce Pro WF-4630 printer.