Epson WF-3620 Wifi Setup Guide
Epson WF-3640 is an all-in-one printer and it comes with inbuilt Wifi. With this printer, you will be able to print documents wirelessly and you don’t need to attach cables. Before printing, you need to fix and connect your printer over a Wi-Fi connection.
If you want the Wifi to work properly, then make sure that your device and printer are connected to the same network connection. Thus, you need to know the probable solutions that will help you to set up the Epson WF-3620 printer.
Before starting the setup process, make sure that you know the wireless network name and the network key.
How to Setup Epson WF-3620: Procedures to Follow
Use the easy methods to setup Epson wf-3620 printer. Therefore, carefully follow the instructions that are mentioned below.
Setup Epson WF3640 with the Help of the Control Panel
With the help of the Control Panel, you can set up the Epson WF-3640 printer wirelessly. To do so, go through the cited below steps properly.
- At first, navigate to the printer’s Control Panel and then click on the Home option.
- After that, go to the upper-right corner of the printer’s interface and then tap on the Home Icon.
- Go to the Wi-fi Setup option and then click on the Wi-Fi setup Wizard option.
- Now, a list of available wireless networks will appear and from that, select the wireless network that you want to connect to.
- Then, search your wireless network with the help of the Down or Up arrow key.
- Go to the Password field to enter the password.
- Sometimes, you might use the on-screen keyboard. There you will find the option to type lowercase, uppercase, numeric, and special characters.
- Then, press the Return arrow and followed by the Proceed option.
- Finally, press the OK option.
Now, you will observe that your printer will arrange itself to print wirelessly. When the Setup Complete message appears on the screen, then click on Done option.
You can go to the Printer’s Control Panel to choose the Start option. Thus you will be able to print a network status report.
Note: Sometimes, you might want to connect more devices to this printer. To do that, you need to insert the CD in each system and then begin the setup process.
When you reach Step 9, then navigate to the Setup option and then click on “The printer is already on my wireless network” option. Then follow all the on-screen instructions to complete the setup process.
Additional Steps for the Epson WF 3620 Wifi Setup:
Here are the steps that you need to follow for the Epson WF 3620 Wifi setup.
- Initially, tap the Home button and then hit the Enter key.
- After that, go to the Wi-Fi Setup option to click on the Push Button Setup (WPS).
- Then, follow the on-screen instructions to finish the WPS setup process.
- You need to return the Home screen after finishing the setup process. For that, tap on the Home button.
If the network connection is successful, then you will find the Wi-Fi icon in the upper right corner of the LCD screen.
Hopefully, with the help of the above-mentioned steps, you will be able to set up the Epson wf 3620 printer successfully.