Epson WF 2630 WiFi Setup : A Complete Setup Guide
Epson WF 2630 wireless business AIO color inkjet machine is an outstanding printer machine that helps to copy, scan, fax, mobile printing, AirPrint, and many more. Apart from that, it is compact in size and takes less space when compared to others. You can also acquire a faster speed and robust design with this model.
However, to perform Epson WF 2630 setup and connect it wirelessly, follow this guide till the end.
How to Perform Epson Workforce WF-2630 Setup?
Unpack the machine and check whether all components are present within its package or not. Remove and discard all the protective materials like tape and plastic film one by one from the machine. After that, turn on the printer and follow the steps given below to perform an Epson WF 2630 WiFi setup.
Step 1: Load the Printing Paper and Install Ink Cartridges
Now, add a bunch of paper within the machine and install the ink cartridges one by one. To do so, all you have to do is unpack the cartridges and twist its knob in a clockwise direction unless it breaks and makes a click sound.
Insert it within the machine by pushing them inside the slots unless it gets fitted nicely. Shut the cartridge cover after ink cartridges installation.
Step 2: Change the LCD Screen Language
If you want to change the LCD screen language as per your preference, then follow the steps given below in the same order.
- Select the Setup option with the help of the arrows and then press the Ok button.
- Now, make use of arrows to select Common settings. Again, press Ok.
- Select Language by using the Down arrows and then press the Ok button.
- Choose the language according to your desire and then press Ok.
Step 3: Adjust the Contrast of the Screen
Besides, if you think the screen contrast is too low or too high for you, then you can adjust it easily by following the steps given below.
- Select the Setup option through the Up and Down arrows, then press the Ok button.
- Now, select Common settings and then press Ok again.
- Go to LCD contrast and then press Ok.
- Use arrows to adjust the contrast and press the Ok button to exit.
Step 4: Software Installation
To install the software for your Epson WF 2630, you need to go through the steps given below thoroughly.
- Insert CD within the CD drive of your system and then run the software accordingly.
- Follow the instructions appearing on your screen until it prompts to select the Connection Type.
- Restart your system once the software installation completes.
How to Change Ink Cartridge for Epson WF 2630?
If you are out of ink or predicting so, you can try changing the ink cartridge by following the steps given below orderly.
- Once the ink cartridge is used up, you will see a message stating the same. Check which cartridge needs to be replaced and then press the Ok button. After that, press the up arrow.
- To replace the cartridge, choose the Setup option through the arrows. Then press the Ok button.
- Go to Maintenance>Ink cartridge replacement and then press one of the Start buttons.
- Raise the scanner unit and then pull off the tab on the cartridge. Now, remove it by raising the cartridge in the upper direction.
- Unpack the cartridge and shake it gently for about 4-5 times. Install it immediately without any further adieu.
- Eliminate the yellow protective tape from the cartridge sides and push it within the cartridge holder until it makes a click like sound.
- Put down the scanner unit and press any of the Start buttons.
How to Setup WiFi on Epson WF 2630?
Now, there are various ways by which you should be able to set up WiFi on your Epson WF 2630. Basically, you can do so by WiFi Direct Mode, WiFi Protected Setup, or through the Control Panel. To know more about it, make sure to check out the steps for each sequentially.
Through Control Panel
To change the wireless network settings using the Control Panel of the product, follow the steps given below in order.
- At first, use the arrows to choose the WiFi setup and then press the Ok button. Choose the WiFi Setup Wizard from the list and then press the OK button.
- Again, choose the Wireless Network Name option and then press the Ok button. If you want to input the Wireless Network name manually, go to “Other Networks” and then press Ok. Now, type the SSID through your printer’s numeric keypad.
- Insert the Wireless Password with the help of the numeric keypad again and then press the Ok button.
- Confirm whether the details mentioned are correct or not. Press the Ok button to save the WiFi details correctly.
- If you want a network setup report print, then press any of the Start buttons. However, if not, then press the Ok button.
- After a successful connection, you will be able to see a WiFi icon on the right corner of the LCD screen.
Through WiFi Direct Mode
Besides, you can also use the WiFi Direct mode to connect your printer with the system. This is basically performed without a wireless router or an access point. Hence, follow the steps given below to use WiFi Direct Mode for wireless connection.
- Make use of arrows to choose the WiFi setup option and then press the Ok button.
- Again, choose WiFi Direct Setup by using arrows and press Ok.
- Select the Connection Setup option and press Ok again.
- Now, use the arrows to select “Change Password” and press the Ok button.
- Next, press the Up arrow button and type the WiFi direct password with the help of the numeric keypad.
- Press the Ok button after entering the password. Again, press Ok to verify both the SSID and password consecutively.
- Select the SSID through the computer or wireless device. Then type the password which is displayed.
- Press the Ok button to go back to the Home screen.
Through WPS Push Button
Apart from the methods mentioned above, if you have access to WPS enabled router or access point, then use WPS to connect the printer wirelessly. You can do this by following the steps given below.
- At first, use the arrows to choose the WiFi setup and then press Ok.
- Select “Push-button WPS” and then press Ok.
- Follow the instructions appearing on your screen to complete the WPS Setup Method successfully.
- On a successful connection, you will be able to see a WiFi icon at the right corner at the top of your LCD screen.
Print a Network Status Sheet to Check Problems
In case you are facing any problem while using the machine, then you can try printing a network status sheet to know the causes behind it. You can do so by following the steps given below sequentially.
- Make use of arrows to select Setup and then press Ok.
- Again, use the arrows to select Network settings and then press Ok.
- Select Network Status and then press the Ok button again. Also, use the arrows to select the Print Status sheet and then press Ok.
- Now, press the Up arrow to print the Network Status sheet.
These are the overall steps to perform the Epson WF 2630 Wi-Fi setup. If you are still having trouble, then come in contact with a professional to solve your queries.