Canon MG 3520 Wireless Setup: An Informative Guide
To avail exceptional and outstanding printing experience for your home as well as office requirements, Canon MG 3520 is what you want to have for an all-in-one experience. However, it comes with a built-in Wi-Fi connection. Therefore, you can seamlessly scan and print from anywhere via this printer.
Besides, to use its exclusive features, first of all, you need to set up the printer so that you can access Automatic duplex printing and Mobile Device printing. All you have to do is to install the Canon print app on your smartphone.
However, if you have recently got your new Canon MG 3520 printer and need help with the wireless setup of this printer, then go through this article for Canon MG3520 wireless setup.
Complete Steps for Canon MG3520 Wireless Setup:
Check out the two methods given below for the Canon Pixma MG3520 wireless setup. By following these steps carefully, you can easily connect your Windows system with the printer.
Method 1: Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS Connection Method)
Before you start the process, you need to know how to connect the printer. Go through the steps listed below.
- Check if the WPS push button has proper access or not. However, you can check the device’s User Manual and the network should have the WPA security protocol in it.
- Then check if the printer is turned on or not. If your printer is on, then tap on the WiFi button which is on the top and wait until the alarm lamp flashes.
- After that, go to the Access Point and hold the WPS button for at least 2 minutes. Subsequently, you need to check if the blue lamp is flashing or not continuously. If the blue light is flashing, then it is an indication that you have connected successfully to the Access Point.
Check if the Network is Successfully Connected
However, you might be thinking if the printer is connected to the wireless network or not. To check it, you can follow the steps cited below.
- First, check if the printer is turned on.
- Then put an A4 sized paper in the main tray of the printer
- Noe, you have to press and hold the Resume or Cancel button until the alarm flashes 15 times.
- After that, release the button and then the printer will print the Network Information page.
- During the time of printing, you have to check if the connection is showing active and the SSID is showing the correct name of the wireless network.
Now, this will help you to check whether the printer is connected properly or not. After that, move to the installation of the software to avail the best experience.
Method 2: Standard Connection Method
Perhaps you can also go for the Standard Connection method for Canon Pixma MG3520 wireless setup. For that, go through the steps listed below;
- Insert the CD into your system that came with your wireless printer.
- Now, run the setup of the device in your system.
- However, if you do not have the CD, then you can go to the official site and download the Manual and Software. Further, continue the process.
- After that, when the initial setup screen appears, click on the Next option.
(Although, if you are given the choice between USB and wireless connection, then click on the Wireless connection)
- Further, you need to click on the “Connect to the Network” option.
- After which you will see a setup window on your screen and tap on the “Cableless Setup”.
- When the connection via the Cableless Setup screen will appear, you have to tap on the Wi-Fi button until the orange light flashes.
- Now, you need to release the button. Following that, the blue WiFi light will flash and then the green light will flash. Then you have to click on the “Next” option.
(The network connection will be gone for a while. Once you click on the Next, it will come back again)
- Select the region and click on the Next. Now, select the software that you want to install in the system.
- Then hit the Next button and then Yes to agree with the License agreement of the Canon products.
To Finish the License Agreement
To agree with the License agreement of the Canon product, you can go through the steps below.
- On the screen of the License Agreement, click on the Next option.
- Then put the model number of the printer i.e Canon MG3520 in the name section of the wireless network.
- Then click on the Complete button to finish the setup process.
Abovesaid are the two methods following which you can easily perform Canon MG3520 wireless setup. You can try out these steps for the wireless setup of the printer. However, you need to follow the steps consecutively one after another.