Brother hl-2280dw Wireless Setup: Complete Guide
Brother hl-2280dw is an all in one printer. With its multifunctional features you will be able to scan, copy, send documents. So if you are wondering how to set up wireless printer brother hl-2280dw, here is how you can perform.
Brother hl-2280dw wireless setup windows 10 is an important task to perform after purchasing the printer. However, you can perform this task with a few manual tweaks.
Effective Steps for Brother hl-2280dw Wireless Setup:
Use the easy steps to set up your wireless printer. Therefore, follow the below-mentioned instructions accordingly.
Steps to Brother hl-2280dw Wireless Setup on Windows 10
With the help of the below-written instructions, you might be able to set up a brother hl-2280dw wireless printer.
- At first, go to the bottom of the window on the hl 2280dw option.
- Then, go to the list and select your preferred language.
- After that, go to the top of the window and select the Installed Printer Driver option. Now, select the Yes option to adjust your laptop.
- Now, acknowledge the license agreement. For that, select the Yes option. Then, go to the Wireless Connection option and click on the Next button.
- Thereafter, allow the network link to change the port settings of the firewall and then, select the Next option.
- Next, go to the bottom of the window and select the Wireless Setup option. Then, go to the list to pick your printer.
- Now, select the NO option and followed the Next option.
- Then, you should check and confirm the box and choose the Next option.
- Thereafter, attach the USB cable to your laptop. Then wait for a few minutes, until your device recognizes the printer.
- Then, go to the list of accessible applications on your Brother printer and click on the Next option.
- Now, go to the list on your wireless network and select the Next option.
- Next, go to the Network Key field option to type the password. Then, retype your password to confirm the Network Key field. After that, click on the Next option.
- In the end, select the Next option. Again, you need to select the Next option to complete the configuration procedure. Then, disconnect the USB cable from your device.
How to Connect Brother hl 2270dw Printer to the Wifi?
Here are the instructions that you need to follow to connect your Brother hl 2270dw Printer to the Wifi. Perform them as stated below:
- At first, connect the power cable and plug it in. Then, check whether you have connected the USB cable or not.
- Then, your Brother printer needs to be turned on. Now, wait until it boots up completely. Then, go to the top of your printer screen and click on the Go option.
- Now, go to the bottom of the window to select the HL-2270DW option.
- Then, choose your preferred language.
- After that, go to the Printer Driver Installed option and click on the Yes option to make changes.
- Now, enable the network connection and for that click on the “Change the Firewall port Settings” option.
- Now, go to the Network Key and type your password. Then, retype it in the “Confirm Network Key” field.
- In the end, connect your Brother hl-2270 printer to Wi-Fi and for that, click on the “Next” option.
Frequently Asked Queries Related to the Brother hl-2280dw Wireless Setup on Windows 10
- How do you connect your Brother Printer Wirelessly?
Ans: To connect your Brother Printer, follow the below-mentioned steps properly.
- At first, connect the power cord to your Brother printer. After that, connect it to an electrical socket.
- After that, go to your printer’s Control Panel and click on the Menu button.
- Now, select the Network option and for that, click on the Down arrow key. Thereafter, select the OK option.
- In the end, select the WLAN and for that, click on the Up or Down arrow key. Then, select the OK option.
- How do you connect your wireless brother printer to your laptop?
Ans: If you want to connect your wireless brother printer to your laptop, then follow the below-mentioned steps.
- At first, connect your device to your wireless router or access point. Sometimes, your device might already be connected to a Wi-Fi network, then just skip this step.
- Now, check whether your Brother printer is connected to the same wireless router or access point or not.
- In the end, just attach your Brother printer to your device.