An Easy Guide to Choose the Best Printer for Home Use : Select Printer that Best Suits Your Requirement
Technological advancement has ensured that every gadget reshapes and improves its purpose by becoming smarter. Similarly, printers are no longer limited to printing alone. Nowadays, you can use printers to scan, copy or fax documents from anywhere with the help of Wifi or Bluetooth connectivity.
Among the total amount of printers available in the market, it is quite complicated to select a multifunctional printer which offers a variety of features at a reasonable price. Keeping that in mind, we have provided a quick-and-easy guide for you to choose the best all in one printer for home use. We have also provided simple explanations regarding some of our common recommendations that will help potential buyers to invest in the best product.
How to Choose the Best All in One Printer for Home Use?
When buying an all-in-one printer for home use, the first question that will strike your mind is should you buy an inkjet printer or a laser printer? A while ago, the selection was quite simple as Inkjet printers were much more affordable. On the contrary, laser printers created images of much superior quality. Nowadays, the choice has become a bit difficult as both the printers employ nearly the same technology and share almost similar price tags. Still, Laser printer allows you to purchase toners less frequently and this would ultimately save your money.
Apart from this, there are a number of things which you are supposed to take into account while choosing the best laser printer for home use. In case you are running short on time and effort to conduct a quick survey of existing printer models that are fit for home use, keep reading this write-up and select the printer of your choice.
Check Out Some of the Best Printers for Home Use
Before you decide to choose a printer for meeting your printing requirements at home, you need to remind yourself that there is immense competition among different printers manufacturing brands such as Canon, Epson, HP and others, due to which picking up the perfect device is a very tough decision. However, to smoothen the process, we have compiled a list of the best printers for home use:
- HP Deskjet 3630 – This advanced printer is one of the best picks for home use. It has decent print quality and very easy connectivity options with a Smartphone or tablet. Though it does not have the print quality of HP’s more expensive Envy models, its functionality is quite eye-catching.
- Canon Pixma TS8050- This is a high-quality printer for those who need the device for occasional use. Being small in size, it is a compact product and the quality of the printout is excellent. It’s a bit costly in comparison to other products, but the scanner function and printing photo feature makes it a perfect choice for home users.
- HP Envy 5540 All-in-one Printer – For busy households, this is quite an affordable printer which is comparatively easy to install, configure and use. The printer offers automatic double-sided printing. Apart from that, it can also be used for scanning and photo printing. Also, its connectivity is not limited to USB. You can also get connectivity options of Wifi, Wireless Direct, and AirPrint wireless printing.
- Epson EcoTank ET-4550 – If you have to print a lot of documents, then this is the best choice for you. By purchasing this printer, you can end up saving your money in the long run as this includes a package with two years of ink which delivers 11,000 pages of black and white ink. This is the best choice for people who are looking for the best printer for home use with cheap ink. Another advantage of having this printer is that it comes with a three-year warranty and has a comparatively small paper tray.
- Canon Pixma Pro-100S – It is one of the best photo printers that you can opt to purchase for photo printing. It can handle print sizes of A3 and over and its print quality is excellent. This printer is relatively fast as it is able to print a 4 8 6 inch photo in about 34 seconds only. If you are a photographer or really took an interest in capturing photos, then this is a smart choice for you as its easy and wireless printing will be of great help.
- Canon Pixma TS9150 – This is a great all-in-one printer which does not skimp on print quality for your photographs. Though it is a bit expensive printer than some of the other models, if you need to print in A4 size or below, then this device will definitely deliver high-quality prints. This printer has an attractive design but is a bit slow while printing images. In case you encounter any issue with this printer, don’t try to fix it on your own as it might damage your device. It is better to visit a nearby printer repair center to get appropriate services for your printer issue.
- HP Deskjet 2130 All-in-one Printer – If you need to print occasionally and if you are looking for a perfect printer which can scan as well as photocopy the documents, then this is a great choice in your budget. It supports both Wifi as well as Bluetooth connectivity and it has a print speed of 20 pages per minute. As it is easy to install and configure, you can easily use it for home purpose.
ALSO READ: Smart Solutions to Fix Epson Error Code 0x9a
- HP Sprocket Photo Printer – This small-sized printer is best for printing digital snaps as well as for printing photos of professional quality. Another uncommon fact about this printer is that it does not use ink. Therefore, you don’t have to buy replacement cartridges very often. Instead, it uses heat to transform a dyed sheet of paper into photos. This printer has a stylish design and it runs on batteries.
- Samsung SL-C430 Color Laser Printer – This printer has a wide range of connectivity options like USB 2.0, Ethernet, WLAN 802.11 b/g/n, and Wifi. It uses NFC technology to print and has a print speed of 18 ppm in black and white and 4 ppm in color print. Its image processing technology delivers amazing results, making it one of the best printer for home use with cheap ink.
- Brother HL-L2300D Mono Laser Printer – With this monochrome laser printer, value meets with reliability. While offering cost-saving features, it guarantees to deliver high-quality print results. It has a print speed of up to 26 ppm and also has an automatic duplex printing feature. Its lower paper tray has a capacity of 250 sheets. Overall, it is the best laser printer for home use at an affordable range.
Eliminate Printing Worries by Trusting the Professionals in Printer Repair Industry
If your printer refuses to print at any moment, it is understandable that you will desperately look for ways to resolve the issue at the earliest. Before visiting a printer repair center near your location, place a call to our experts at Printers Repair Near Me. Dial our printer support helpline number 1888-420-7292 and talk to us regarding your queries. Our professionals will listen to all your printer related issues and will solve the problems with appropriate solutions. You can also avail our live chat or email facility to avail printer repair service in your budget.